The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

No idea; I'm not writing Viper's characters.  But I do know that if this keeps up, Temperance may get drawn in.  It seems he and Arthur might get along, on the grounds of restraining the crazy women in their lives.

Not just Temperance man, but the entire Church will get drawn in as well.

No idea; I'm not writing Viper's characters.  But I do know that if this keeps up, Temperance may get drawn in.  It seems he and Arthur might get along, on the grounds of restraining the crazy women in their lives.

Well that should no longer be an issue, Cardina has left the building. Now Arkas doesn't have to be scared of her killing him when he asks Mortos to help him with his umm.....mental issues.

Edited by Arkitect_Plexon

Eh, I don't really have a problem with Jinx not acting totally rationally. I would guess she's angry at the death of a Tenno, who, in her eyes, was mostly innocent. The fact that he was devoured just adds to her horror. Spitballing here, but I think Jinx is just trying to break down Cardina and her control however she can, out of spite and disgust.

Hey Snale, is Arkas good to ask Cardina for help, or is he going end up getting himself killed?

If anyone's head is gonna roll it might be mine. Cardina is the worst person Ty could have run into considering what he told Mortos earlier. But Cardina is not aware of this yet, and i'm hoping Mortos will keep it that way

If anyone's head is gonna roll it might be mine. Cardina is the worst person Ty could have run into considering what he told Mortos earlier. But Cardina is not aware of this yet, and i'm hoping Mortos will keep it that way

We'll see, Cardina and Arkas haven't gotten along very well so far...

All he told Mortos was that he was aligned with the Lotus, liked Tenno and wanted to know how the heck he Mortos planned to kill all of everyone. Pretty reasonable if you ask me.

But by doing so he put himself under suspicion, Mortos, nor anyone from the church trust people who work for the Lotus. Cardina is the Herald of the Church and would sooner decapitate someone then have them be a potential danger to her church 

But by doing so he put himself under suspicion, Mortos, nor anyone from the church trust people who work for the Lotus. Cardina is the Herald of the Church and would sooner decapitate someone then have them be a potential danger to her church 

Temperance is a known Lotus operative, though, and that seems to be working out pretty well for him.

Temperance is a known Lotus operative, though, and that seems to be working out pretty well for him.

Granted, his mind is linked to Cardina's own so he can't lie to her or really hold any secrets around her either. Plus he has done enough for the church that he's gained some trust.

Granted, his mind is linked to Cardina's own so he can't lie to her or really hold any secrets around her either. Plus he has done enough for the church that he's gained some trust.

True. Just saying that being a Lotus loyalist isn't damning. The Church, in fact, is allied with the Lotus and is classified as a Storm clan by her bureaucracy.

Grrr, I wanna interact with Cardina but you selfish motherf*ckers very reasonable people keep hogging her... and I'm trying to avoid interaction during a 'stress' moment because that's the fastest way to get introduced to Mr Airlock besides ritualistic murders.