The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Cardina is not amused. She'd like people to not bring that whole "you f*cking ate a Tenno" thing up, but she knows she'll never hear the last of it.

Leave it to Arkas to say a joke in poor taste. But hey they're interacting now. Yay?

A thought just crossed my mind. What if Cardina had an Infested as a pet? (Not an Ancient but one of the other Infested) Like have it as symbol of her power over chaos, snd also a way to say 'This is how powerful I am cross me at your own peril'

A thought just crossed my mind. What if Cardina had an Infested as a pet? (Not an Ancient but one of the other Infested) Like have it as symbol of her power over chaos, snd also a way to say 'This is how powerful I am cross me at your own peril'

Eh, I think she hates the Infestation too much, on a deeply personal level. Her plants are symbolic of her control over Chaos and Order.

She already controls every plant on the derelict, and she literally ate the Golem-type Infested inside Ahteryl. Who needs more proof of her power?

Anyone who does is welcome to take it up with her, face-to-face, in the Garden.

Side note, going to wake up Temperance anytime soon?

Also, if anyone is interested, we could use some more OC's in the Return to Ida thread so we can start it. Characters either aiding or opposing the Void Divers would both be interesting.

Edited by SnaleKing

Your character has a lot more in common with mine then i thought Blade

Haha you think? I just it would be appropriate. You wanna add some history between Zayra and Tyranis to make it interesting?

Edited by Unendingblade

Haha you think? I just it would be appropriate. You wanna add some history between Zayra and Tyranis to make it interesting?

I thought Attakai's mother would have died a Corpus or Grineer prisoner, since he seemed to connect  in that sense with Sam that they both lost someone they loved. I would have never thought it would be the Stalker.

Edited by MasterDread

I thought Attakai's mother would have died a Corpus or Grineer prisoner, since he seemed to connect  in that sense with Samn that they both lost someone they loved. I would have never thought it would be the Stalker.

The Stalker seemed more appropriate than some Corpus or Grineer prison.