The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Goddammit, why do people keep doing things that I helpfully inform will get them shot, then insist on not being shot? Eh, Temperance won't shoot you right away, probably. Cardina though, as we are all aware, wouldn't think twice.

Also, Cardina is taking it out on Tatsuya. He's an Acolyte now, and she's going to shape him up to her standards.

Edited by SnaleKing

Goddammit, why do people keep doing things that I helpfully inform will get them shot, then insist on not being shot? Eh, Temperance won't shoot you right away, probably. Cardina though, as we are all aware, wouldn't think twice.

Also, Cardina is taking it out on Tatsuya. He's an Acolyte now, and she's going to shape him up to her standards.

Well where would the fun in that be? But in all seriousness, I was pretty sure Temperance wasn't going to shoot right off the bat, I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose my OC right after doing all that development. I know I couldn't have gotten away with it if Cardina had been there.

Well where would the fun in that be? But in all seriousness, I was pretty sure Temperance wasn't going to shoot right off the bat, I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose my OC right after doing all that development. I know I couldn't have gotten away with it if Cardina had been there.

Yeah, that's true, if there's anyone who loves being the antagonist character, it's me, the user of Galus, alpha-&#! extraordinaire.

Also, I have quite forgotten what frame Tatsuya uses.

Edited by SnaleKing

Okey I'm back and currently trying to catch up...you guys have been busy.

And I just thought I should mention this, seeing as you have been talking about Lore characters. Have you noticed that Vey Hek (the new designed one) is actually the only boss (so far) that you don't kill during the assassinate mission? Sure you beat him, but he escapes. He lives to fight you another day. Now what'd ya think about that eh? 

Okey I'm back and currently trying to catch up...you guys have been busy.

And I just thought I should mention this, seeing as you have been talking about Lore characters. Have you noticed that Vey Hek (the new designed one) is actually the only boss (so far) that you don't kill during the assassinate mission? Sure you beat him, but he escapes. He lives to fight you another day. Now what'd ya think about that eh? 

Ah yes, the classic Villain that always seems to get away. Hehehehe.

Revel, I'm not sure an inactive Zanuka would even give off a signature, considering that inactive MOAs don't either. Secondly, I don't think Tatsuya and Miho would take well to someone sneaking onto their ship to pry.

Revel, I'm not sure an inactive Zanuka would even give off a signature, considering that inactive MOAs don't either. Secondly, I don't think Tatsuya and Miho would take well to someone sneaking onto their ship to pry.

I have no problem with the Zanuka activated suddenly, I worked around it anyway, but Tatsuya will not like someone sneaking into his ship, ESPECIALLY with Miho asleep in it.

I have no problem with the Zanuka activated suddenly, I worked around it anyway, but Tatsuya will not like someone sneaking into his ship, ESPECIALLY with Miho asleep in it.

If I remember correctly he head to seek the owner of the ship. Unendingblade and Sumika2014 Ansilm is more than careful if he finds even deactivated signal of enemy he wants it controlled or destroyed no matter how well it is locked away from the real owners and creators.

Oh for F**ks sake, can't I just finish what I had started with Gaia and Mortos before everyone else starts pulling in them?

And people have thrown in so many plot devises now that I've lost count.

Edited by Lady_Viper

Just to let you know, I have plans for that Zanuka, therefore you are not allowed to destroy it.

Now when you wrote it doesn't have program Ansilm just wants to make a check. Then he suggests something what should be pleasing to everybody. Ansilm is not pleased but not on the mood to murder something on a Church grounds. No need to be worried about the plot what you have here he just wants to see the situation with his own eyes.

Oh for F**ks sake, can't I just finish what I had started with Gaia and Mortos before everyone else starts pulling in them?

Well, that is one of the disadvantages of being in an open RP. It's happened to my character a few times too, you're just going to have to start improvising.

Well, that is one of the disadvantages of being in an open RP. It's happened to my character a few times too, you're just going to have to start improvising.

F**K TIME ZONES! I have to sleep and I have to go to work and when I log in again there's almost a 100 freakin messages I have to read only in the RP section.

Edited by Lady_Viper

F**K TIME ZONES! I have to sleep and I have to go to work and when I log in again there's almost a 100 freakin messages I have to read only in the RP section.

Yup, it sucks. Yelling about isn't going to put us all in the same time zone.

Yup, it sucks. Yelling about isn't going to put us all in the same time zone.

And it's not like the posting will slow down much either. Trust me, I've tried asking at times but it's not easy for people to fight the urge to post when things get good.

I'd say if you're character never seems to get to the interaction that you have been constantly being screwed out of because of time issues i would PM the owner and handle it there. It's the only way that i can think of off the top of my head other than shoving the fact that your character was there first and needs to be dealt with before others get attended to.

Well I feel bad for Viper, personally, because she's had pretty sh*tty luck in the RP forum, people hijacking and ignoring her characters more than anyone else I've seen since the early days of Hounds and Rats.

I'd tread carefully.

Aran has let Gandraya out of her can, a she seems pretty harmless, for now.

jk, Gandraya is basically a slightly nicer and better person (when it comes to other Tenno/humans) than Aran. But when facing grineer or corpus, they are equally deadly.