The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Ah I see, oh well, I've been playing the board game more, I am a loyal Ultramarine.

Oh, you misunderstand. I was talking about the warhammer roleplaying game made by Fantasy Flight games. I love me some warhammer 40k on the tabletop too, I main Tzeentch Daemons, with an allied contingent of Chaos marine daemon engines.

A lot of Cardina is influenced my the demeanors of Chaos cultists.

I've moved forward with my post. You're both right, nothing besides blueprints and specs will come up from the scan. I had remembered the Zanuka having no programming when it activated but i wanted to try my hand and see if anything could be hidden in there. Oh well can't blame a guy for tryin.

I.. no i meant the fact that it's up and around isn't really logical unless it's just the Combat programming that's not there.

I.. no i meant the fact that it's up and around isn't really logical unless it's just the Combat programming that's not there.

It follows basic commands, it's sort of like a Dumb-AI, it just doesn't have the proper programming like what a normal Harvester does. You know, hunting Tenno.

So who is at the cafeteria right now?

Edited by Unendingblade

Actually, on the manner of the Zanuka Prime behaving like a dog...

Would anyone mind if Cyrios made it act like that? It had no previous code so without influence from something it would have just sat there for eternity. Cyrios if fond of doing things for sh*ts and giggles, and has a certain affinity when it comes to Orokin based tech. He's a hacker with a lust for knowledge (if only so he can sell that knowledge but hey, gotta eat somehow nd as such it would only be a matter of time before he found something as bad*ss and propane as the Zanuka Prime. And it'd give me something to write.

Unending, it's your character but I'm just saying. Coolio opportunity here.

Edited by fishworshipper

Actually, on the manner of the Zanuka Prime behaving like a dog...

Would anyone mind if Cyrios made it act like that? It had no previous code so without influence from something it would have just sat there for eternity. Cyrios if fond of doing things for sh*ts and giggles, and has a certain affinity when it comes to Prison based tech. He's a hacker with a lust for knowledge (if only so he can sell that knowledge but hey, gotta eat somehow) and as such it would only be a matter of time before he found something as bad*ss and propane as the Zanuka Prime. And it'd give me something to write.

Unending, it's your character but I'm just saying. Coolio opportunity here.

Yeah sure go ahead, right now it's just acknowledging commands, but I like the idea of Cyrios giving it more dog-like personality, right now the Couple and their new pet are heading for the cafeteria. As for it's schematics, Tyranis has them, hunt him down if you want the blueprints.

EDIT: on the bright side, with having a pet Zanuka, you won't have to worry about feeding it, bathing it, and the problems of shedding fur.

Edited by Unendingblade

Yeah sure go ahead, right now it's just acknowledging commands, but I like the idea of Cyrios giving it more dog-like personality, right now the Couple and their new pet are heading for the cafeteria. As for it's schematics, Tyranis has them, hunt him down if you want the blueprints.

Sweet! Cyrios is in the cafeteria at the moment to that works out wonderfully.

Final  little word from myself on the Pet Zanuka, I find it a little difficult to believe that Tenno would keep a disgraced amalgamation of Tenno, but then again the Shark currently houses 2 harvesters and someone who was going to be turned into one. So i suppose weirder things could happen

Final  little word from myself on the Pet Zanuka, I find it a little difficult to believe that Tenno would keep a disgraced amalgamation of Tenno, but then again the Shark currently houses 2 harvesters and someone who was going to be turned into one. So i suppose weirder things could happen

And don't forget they have a Harvester expert on their ship.

Discovering a make-believe Prime Tenno?

For the last time, stop hi-jacking characters, Unending. This is at least the 5th or 6th time this is being brought up.

Yeah I fixed it, dammit I really need to stop doing that, I'm trying my best here. I really need help.

Yeah I fixed it, dammit I really need to stop doing that, I'm trying my best here. I really need help.

I think i may know a way to solve this problem... Don't say [insert character name here] was or is or anything related to actions. Only go from your point of view, such as Jim saw bob, or looking around the room Jim spotted two people, (and then once you are confirmed and sure that it is who you believe it to be) Jim moved to talk to Suzie and fred.

Moral of the story don't use active tense in rp, never assume and always work in the world of maybe. granted the assume and working in maybe mildly contradict eachother.

I think i may know a way to solve this problem... Don't say [insert character name here] was or is or anything related to actions. Only go from your point of view, such as Jim saw bob, or looking around the room Jim spotted two people, (and then once you are confirmed and sure that it is who you believe it to be) Jim moved to talk to Suzie and fred.

Moral of the story don't use active tense in rp, never assume and always work in the world of maybe. granted the assume and working in maybe mildly contradict eachother.

Got it, that actually clears things up for me, thanks man.