The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

My post in the thread can't really happen until the ships actually show up lol.

Edit: speaking of ships... revel they still haven't appeared so I'm not sure which vessel you are fighting on.

Edited by Astralin

My post in the thread can't really happen until the ships actually show up lol.

Edit: speaking of ships... revel they still haven't appeared so I'm not sure which vessel you are fighting on.

Yeah I've been ignoring his posts.

Let's all wait for viper, I feel like an &#!.

Edited by SnaleKing

It will definitely be more difficult, but for the sake of fairness, I'm willing to try.  I just wrapped up an edit, so I think Cardina's battle scene is more or less straightened out; we're just hanging in the moment before the Volt's suicide-Overload hits.  But yes, I'm willing to participate in the round-robin.

Ansilm is down but after a hell. Now Swarmer mechs will be mainly on the spotlight until Ansilm will be fixed back to the action by Garoy and Mirage. Swarmer and Caltroit unit information will be posted on this reply.

Information downloaded:

Swarmer mech!

This is basic ground and aerial unit but highly versatile onside deadliest models of mechs on disposal of Dome of Civilizations. Can be armed with any weaponry. Mainly carries Grenade launcher and Minigun as standard some units has been reported to be carrying Grenade launchers only or Miniguns only rarely have been seen Swarmer mechs wielding single fire weaponry. Swarmer mechs moves on swarms of 4 individuals readied up for a combat.

Units can weight from thousand kilograms to three thousand kilograms.

Walk speed has been reported to be 10 kilometers per hour.

Running speed has been reported to be 50 kilometers per hour.

Boost speed has been reported to be 73 kilometers per hour.

Information downloaded:

Caltroit unit:

Mostly robot but extremely a lot looking like human. Caltroit units possesses creative, improvise and deep thinking abilities what humans and Tenno has. Squad is formed from there following units: Scout, Assault, Suppressor, Sharpshooter, Medic, Support and Leader. Scouts are fast and handles well shotguns, Assaults handles medium weaponry mild fast, Suppressor carries heavy weaponry like mech weaponry, Sharpshooter sees up to 10 kilometers from his position and armed with sniper rifle, Medic follows army standards armed with assault rifle, Support carries light machine gun and ton of ammo, explosives for his squad mates and Leader units are masters of tactics and battle strategies armed commonly with burst fire weaponry.

Units can weight up to two hundred kilograms.

Single unit has power to lift up to 500 kilograms.

Push object weighted up to 400 kilograms.

Now to the current subject on going in here. I can join too. I have time of 5 hours now in disposal for this.

Let's make the list alphabetical so it's easy to remember and completely arbitrary.

Though if one of you turds burns 250p to change your screen name to AAA, I will kill every OC you have. >:(

We'll kick off the rotation with Viper.

Edited by SnaleKing

*sighs*  Revel, you're doing the over-powered character thing again.  And the Corpus ships haven't even attacked yet.

Edit: I'll wait for that list, Snale.  It will be difficult, but I will wait.

Edited by Temperance000

Hmm... Just think a moment what would be most greatest weaknesses against Caltroits and Swarmers. Maybe EMP or a single explosion. They haven't attacked yet. F*** you tell me it now?! Going for an edit. And I think it should be obvious as you know minigun becomes really unreliable after ten meters this design is bad. Grenade launcher is reloaded slowly. Minigun can over heat quickly. Grenade launcher has limited range.

Edited by Revel72