The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Hmm... Just think a moment what would be most greatest weaknesses against Caltroits and Swarmers. Maybe EMP or a single explosion. They haven't attacked yet. F*** you tell me it now?! Going for an edit.

We've said this multiple times now... remember that list of things i posted last night... it was there... and before that when we told you about Garoy not being able to access the Derelect... So, please don't try to play it off as, you didn't see us say it.

Hmm... Just think a moment what would be most greatest weaknesses against Caltroits and Swarmers. Maybe EMP or a single explosion. They haven't attacked yet. F*** you tell me it now?! Going for an edit.

Dude, we've been telling you since you first posted that you were attacking.

As a co-leader/current leader of the Corpus invasion, through my name in the round robin.  (particularly easy with Cyrill out of commission for a while)

I thought I woke up him, at least partially....I never wrote his reactions though, so I don't think I overstepped any bounds....Sorry if I did.

Part of the reason why I'm so confused right now. What is happening?

In summary, the Corpus have sent their first attack in the form of Harvesters (deployed through space) and a capture force led by a Volt mole (portaled in, don't ask me how).  The derelict's reactor (one of them) was knocked out, but emergency power is on, so we can still see.  Rien, Cardina, and Temperance just fought off the capture force (the Volt suicided), Tyranis and Cyril are at the reactor with a med team, and (I think) there are two other groups that I have not kept track of.  All I know is one of them is with the Zanuka Prime, the other contain Samantha and the Sun Clan Tenno.  I think.

Edited by Temperance000

So, off the top of my head;

Arkitect_Plexon

Astralin

Drakeardian

Lady_Viper

MasterDread

Revel72

SnaleKing

Sumika1204

Temperance000

Thelastpwnr

Unendingblade

I apologize for omissions or errors. Please copy-paste this somewhere for reference.

Teamspeak would be good, especially since a lot of warframers already have it. If someone knows how to set up a server, that would be great, I'm sort of tech-illiterate.

Edited by SnaleKing

Teamspeak would be good, especially since a lot of warframers already have it. If someone knows how to set up a server, that would be great, I'm sort of tech-illiterate.

Oh god no... I don't know anything about setting up a server.

My name can be skipped until the Ships arrive, but once they arrive I will start with my turns of this Round Robin. If I know I will be busy in the I'll let everyone know when I won't be available and to skip my turn, for the most part I can write around most situations.

Edit: I've got Teamspeak already so no problem, not sure about Chatango

Edited by Astralin

I thought I woke up him, at least partially....I never wrote his reactions though, so I don't think I overstepped any bounds....Sorry if I did.

Be careful; we don't know how many there are.

Temperance continued straight, following the route he had taken so long ago when Poseidon's renegades were swarming over the Church.  He dropped a Smoke Bomb as he reached the generator room, vanishing into a shimmer of air.

There was no need; the room was empty, except for Cyril.  The Vauban's still body was laid out on the floor, three depleted Castanas still attached to his back.

Temperance knelt at his side, probing the other Tenno through his Warframe.  He was drained and unconscious, but alive.

Cardina, I found Cyril.  He's out, but relatively unhurt.  No sign of the intruder.  I'll see if I can restart the reactor.

A brief jolt of energy served to jump start Cyril's Warframe, bringing him awake.  The reactor was another matter.  Temperance was a decent hacker, as far as Grineer and Corpus systems were concerned, but he had very little experience repairing damaged reactors.  Usually, he was the one that did the damaging.

"Cyril," he called to the feebly stirring Vauban.  "Could you take a look at this?"

A faint sound made him turn, leveling his Soma at the door he had come through.  His Codex Scanner highlighted an Oberon entering the room.

"You there!  Stop!"  Temperance ordered.  "Identify yourself!"

Oops.