The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Well if you keep adding tenno, then yeah they can handle more Harvesters.

Keep Zanuka Prime out of god mode, please. A warframe prime is only slightly more powerful because of their equipment; the skill that earned them the suit is what you fear a Prime for.

I know, I just wanted to say that Harvesters would not expect fighting a Harvester.

Sorry, everyone. I felt terrible so I took a nap. Sorry making everyone wait. I'm working on my post.

Also, anyone who can guess what I dreamt about will get 15 plat. Each person has 1 guess.

Edited by Sumika1204

Sorry, everyone. I felt terrible so I took a nap. Sorry making everyone wait. I'm working on my post.

Also, anyone who can guess what I dreamt about will get 15 plat. Each person has 1 guess.

Did you dream a dream?

Dreams are wild things that have an infinite scope of possibility that can give someone an experience that of which they might never get to in thier life.

My guess is that it had something to do with flying.

Edited by JJKDrake

I know, I just wanted to say that Harvesters would not expect fighting a Harvester.

True. I imagine the surprise would wear off after one or two, max. They're robots, and damn good ones.

This goes to everyone, actually; be careful when writing conflicts with harvesters, Tenno, or other powerful individuals. I have noticed that people tend to write in the Conservation of Ninjitsu very, very easily. That is, one Harvester is a lethal and dangerous adversary; five is a joke.

To nearly every Tenno, a single harvester is a challenge. They'll limp away from fighting two, and three is a death sentence.

Did you dream a dream?

Very funny but doesn't count. The challenge is to say what I dreamt about.

Dreams are wild things that have an infinite scope of possibility that can give someone an experience that of which they might never get to in thier life.

My guess is that it had something to do with flying.

You're incorrect, doc.

Edited by Sumika1204

Very funny but doesn't count. The challenge is to say what I dreamt about.

You're incorrect, doc.

Ooooh, right. Fine I'll do a proper one, but it's probably wrong anyway, did you dream you could move around like in the Matrix?

One of them is probably Desolas, I know how much Cardina hates him after that stunt.

one entry is simply "the Sun Clan"

I sincerely hope Temperance's name is not on that list, or at least nowhere near the top.

Only if he dumps her.

Edited by SnaleKing

One of your characters killed someone else's character.

I'd imagine it was something Very strange?

Ooooh, right. Fine I'll do a proper one, but it's probably wrong anyway, did you dream you could move around like in the Matrix?

Warframe.

All good guesses but incorrect.