The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Either Drake or Unending, depending on if we're using the new timezone-based order, or the old alphabetical one.  For their own sake, I hope they hurry.  I am itching to beat the living sh*t out of Snyder.  Then let him heal, beat him again, brutalize him a bit, and flush him out the airlock into the sun.

Actually it's Drake and then Issun...and then me

Hold on, where did pwnr go?  I have another bone to pick with him....how in the bloody fracking hell did that Corpus boot-licking prick get a hold of Temperance's comm channel?  If it's a public line, fine, I'll roll with it, but anything encrypted like the Oracle connection or his ship access codes....that's going too far.

Hold on, where did pwnr go?  I have another bone to pick with him....how in the bloody fracking hell did that Corpus boot-licking prick get a hold of Temperance's comm channel?  If it's a public line, fine, I'll roll with it, but anything encrypted like the Oracle connection or his ship access codes....that's going too far.

Okay, so I took into consideration the fact that not being able to contact the real Temperance would instantly reveal Synder, so I had to do something to prevent that.  It's not anything like the Oracle connection, that's the flaw in Synder's plan.  He could only get that from Temperance.

And

Yeah taking control of someone else's character is a big no no.

I did NOT take control of Temperance.  I took Temperance's persona if anyone actually read it.  If that somehow offended you all, I can remove Synder altogether, but it's way too late for that.

Snyder's great, pwnr.  I just want to peel him out of his Warframe and hang his guts from an electric fence.

In other words, you have succeeded in creating a character that I hate intensely after a mere paragraphs or two.  Well done.  And now he needs to die horribly.

Edited by Temperance000

Snyder's great, pwnr.  I just want to peel him out of his Warframe and hang his guts from an electric fence.

In other words, you have succeeded in creating a character that I hate intensely after a mere paragraphs or two.  Well done.  And now he needs to die horribly.

Phew.  Also AAAHHH

Posting Order: GMT-8; Fishworshipper, GMT-7; Astralin, CosmoKnight, Temperance000, Unendingblade, GMT-5; BIGBushido, SnaleKing, Sumika1204, GMT-4; MasterDread, GMT-1; Arkitect_Plexon, TheLastPwnr, GMT+1; Drakeardian, Issun135, Lady_Viper, GMT+2; Revel72,

Posting Order: GMT-8; Fishworshipper, GMT-7; Astralin, CosmoKnight, Temperance000, Unendingblade, GMT-5; BIGBushido, SnaleKing, Sumika1204, GMT-4; Issun135, MasterDread, GMT-1; Arkitect_Plexon, TheLastPwnr, GMT+1; Drakeardian, Lady_Viper, GMT+2; Revel72,

Fixed. Issun's placement in there was wrong. He derped when putting in his time zone originally.
Edited by Sumika1204

Snyder is totally f*cked if Cyrios finds him trying to be Temperance.

Cyrios knows his suit very well, and no matter how good Snyder's mimicry is, it is not Temperance's suit. And with Temperance being the only person Cyrios really knows at all, that would incite quite the... hostile reaction.

EDIT: One could say he'll be Cyriosly pissed when/if he finds Snyder.

Edited by fishworshipper

Get in line fishworshipper.

Hmm...a super hacker, a demigoddess, at least one master assassin, and Snyder has managed to &!$$ off every single one of them.  He really is Loki.  Only more screwed.

Only the whineist of demi-gods can pull this off.

Edited by Astralin