Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Updating With 1 Kb/s.....

Iversen

Hi.... As the title says my warframe downloads with "0.5 / 22 MB ~ 11 KB/s" and this goes VERY slow - I hadn't played on this PC for quite a while - so when I started updating some weeks ago, it downloaded with 10 B/s, it took my pc 4 days to download the patch, does anyone know how to fix this? It must be a problem with the warframe host or something, my internet is great.

Hi.... As the title says my warframe downloads with "0.5 / 22 MB ~ 11 KB/s" and this goes VERY slow - I hadn't played on this PC for quite a while - so when I started updating some weeks ago, it downloaded with 10 B/s, it took my pc 4 days to download the patch, does anyone know how to fix this? It must be a problem with the warframe host or something, my internet is great.

My internet is great as well but somtimes it's the host you play with which can give you laggy game

Don't really know how to do that ._.

Spotflux were really easy to use:

Confirming using VPN works. I used http://www.spotflux.com/. I just downloaded, installed, wait for it to activate, open launcher, finish update, close launcher, close vpn, then play. Happy playing guys! Finally a work around!

But IDK if it would really works on your case, since the original case were originated from ISP problem...

• 1 month later...