Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Funny But Frustrating Stuff Happened To Me Yesterday...

The_Shang

I was playing with my brand new Rhino frame in Mercury and was playing the first Investation mission. Now, playing solo is not that much of an issue for me, but this happened:

The first room with enemies had over 2 ancients, healers and toxics. I thought it was okay at first, more affinity is always good. However, over the next rooms until the end, I encoutered more ancients (nearing 20, I think) then what I have ever seen in the same mission with my Excalibur. Not that funny when you carry around a low-level Strun, Aklato and Gram :(

It made the mission unnessecarily hard.

Has this ever happened to you or did I run into a bugged mission?

I find that earlier levels do get a little bit tougher as you level. The enemies remain the same level, but there are usually more waves and a greater variety of enemies (at least, that's my impression of it). Tolstoj takes much longer than it used to because I have to kill almost double the enemies.

It's not very bad on Grineer levels because the Grineer are generally pretty easy. I have noticed a greater number of Toxic and Healer ancients, though not quite as many as you said. Of course I haven't played as much as you have (I haven't grinded enough to get another warframe, anyway.)

@The_Shang

There used to be quite a bug where you would do an infestation mission and have rooms that only consisted of Ancients packed wall to wall. They have *mostly* fixed that issue though there is a chance that it still pops up.

I had a similar encounter recently where I was doing a corpus mission and there was nothing but moas....and a lot more of them than what should normally spawn.