Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Could Have Been An Amazing Single Player Game.

MetroidHunter26

With the Dev Stream #27 while there showing the concept art for the new ice planet corpus crash site and etc. etc. I feel like if they really worked on a story full of lore it could have been a wonderful single player experience. Something close to a Metroid Prime 3rd Person with Devil May Cry comboing with melee...

BUT I do love the community we have right now. Clans, Dojo's, Team based gameplay, and oh FREE. But when you really look back and see all the new things comming in you can't help but wonder...what if..

I just want a Story Mode to keep me preoccupied because you can only farm so much. I would love a story mode and yes they said there working on it (Around the Block, Down the Soon, Corner...yada yada I get it yeah there busy well duh)

I always had the thought, what if, warframe was an open world experience. Think prototype just with ninjas. Dashing from building top to building top, only to drop down on a grineer base and watch it buuurnn... Eh, one can dream.

I 've thinked of this to , "Open world" planete that would be awsome but complicated to play , just look how tinyship can make giant map... just hope one day we will stop being on Ship or others stuff and be in ground