Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun Times With Stalkers Gear

S0ulre4per

This thread is about Fun times with stalkers gear. So, yea i have been using dread and hate (cant get despair) and i honestly think they are awesome, hate is way stronger than regular nikana (no not the rank 8 dragon nikana). What do you think. Are they op or bad? Your most hilarious/awesome moments.

Hate is really fun with the stance mods now that I got it

Despair was.....good in terms of damage, but not fun per se

And I remember the first time I got Dread, mowed down waves of Grineers on Saturn, and it was still unranked. And then one day, Stalker showed up to hunt one of my teammates, and I took him out with Dread while he was sniping and I got the Hate Bp, it was my luckiest day in this game to date (got four Argons too that same day just when I got Hydro's parts too)

And oh yeah, Dread was the first time I got a 10k damage, I really kicked into high gear and started to be able to get the things I want easily (I was a solo player most of the time)

Edited by F_deel

My best moment with Despair was when I actually got it the day before U13 launched.

While I've had Paris Prime longer than Dread, I ultimately potatoed Dread because it felt right - it was the Stalker's bow and it felt cooler to destroy enemies by slicing them into itty bits. The massive headshot damage is a plus as well.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

that sad moment when every1 has a despair but you dont. RT if u cried XD. anyways. i use excal + dread + hate and kunai (because i cant get despair) (wannabe stalker) those weapons prove really usefull sometimes. Once i did 26k crit with dread. And what is this BS about crit rating 100%. you CAN get crit to 150%. Thats why i love dread he litteraly can 1shot lvl 45 napalms/bombards on headshots (if moded right). My most awesome moment - engaged stalker in melee with hate. WON

I put gas damage on the hate and take it to infested, mainly because I haven't got the Dragon Nikana yet.

Bows in general are pretty fun, impaling things to walls, decapitation is a fun aspect of the Dread.

Despairs are the coolest thrown weapons.