Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Build Help

yarash2110

Question

6 answers to this question

1lusion, i'm not sure if your an older player, but the Rage + Quick Thinking loop has been dealt with by DE a long time ago (Update 11.0). Quick Thinking no longer converts Energy into Health, but uses Energy to prevent you from going below 0, nullifying the damage meaning Rage no longer activates.

Edited by Uluu

Throw out bastiles ahead of you and shoot things, heck throw them all over huge rooms to cc entire areas. Only real tip since i play alot of the time without mods to increase my health and or shields. You can throw them pretty a far and they last a decent time. I recommend you build for mix of range and duration for this since both his 3rd and 4th powers last a long time already and the increase of range helps alot. Vortex is your friend against infested bastile for the other factions. A max range bastile covers massive area.

edit yes i know not much of a vauban build help but i just build for getting the most out of vortex and bastile.

Edited by gamefreak9149

1lusion, i'm not sure if your an older player, but the Rage + Quick Thinking loop has been dealt with by DE a long time ago (Update 11.0). Quick Thinking no longer converts Energy into Health, but uses Energy to prevent you from going below 0, nullifying the damage meaning Rage no longer activates.

I am an older player. I know they nerfed it however Rage can be used for against Toxics.