Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Genesis Warframe

LongDraw

I think we need a WarFrame based on the manipulation of genetic code.  We have trinity the healer and Saryn the poisonous black widow, but we don't have a warframe that specializes in "amping up" the team through their knowledge of medical science.

My thoughts on the powers is that you could have a first level ability to remove any enemie's ability to have shields for say 30 seconds (due to disabling their shield genes).

On the second level ability you could release genetics modifying nanobots that reduce any enemie's max HP to 75% of normal for 30 seconds, meaning once the effect expires, they are only left with what HP they had during the effect out of their normal total max HP.

For a third ability, they could send out a wave of energy that causes any friendlies to do double damage with their melee weapons for 30 seconds.

And the fourth ability could maybe be called "Melt", as in it just plain disolves the enemie's entire genetic structure causing massive damage on the scale of say a boosted Volt Overload or boosted Excaliber Radial Javelin strike.

As for the name, this is the reference I used to come up with Genesis: "It comes from the Ancient Greek word γενετικός genetikos, meaning 'genitive,' itself from the word γένεσις genesis, meaning 'origin.' The correlation between that and the Latin word gens, meaning 'tribe,' is independent of our English derivation."

Edited by LongDraw

Such warframe would be EXTREMELY supportive... and i don't mean it in a bad way 0.o

this would make trinity's Usefulnes come into play ALOT more often now that the passive status increase has been implemented..

I'm all for it!!!~

boosted javelin? no.. :P this would just melt bosses m8, like the idea, but powers would need to either be disabled on bosses, or toned down. Like the idea tho.

Well, I use my Excaliber with Radial Javelin on bosses like Jackal and Phorid who I can hit with 4-5 javelins that do 1k damage each and I run out of energy before he reaches 75% health. and that's with at least one other powerful player damaging the boss. Also, this final ability doesn't have to necessarily be AoE, infact it may be better to have it be directed so it balances well with the other frames since so many of them have AoE Supercharged abilities.

LOL! Wish I wasn't away from the game so long each day for work! Seriously, I was hoping to get a little more feedback, regardless of whether is is for or against this type of warframe being put into the game.

Actually, I just thought of another ability that could be used on this type of frame. Dead Eye - Increases the accuracy with rifles, shotguns, bows and pistols by 10%/15%25%/50%/75%/100% (increases as ability ranks up).

Just had a really crazy idea and the developers are likely to dismiss it, but here it is nonetheless. Living Dead -> Limited range temporary revive for team mates that gives you a chance to perform a full revive. The catch is that this should be one of a new class of abilities that are recharged every 24 hours as opposed to being recharged with energy balls or energy siphon. The upgrades to this ability could increase how many times per day this can be used and/or the AoE.