Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex

Goldzero

I personally think that the Lex is one of the best pistols you can get. One shot headshots, yeah, the mag size is a little low, but the refire time is longer than that of regaining accuracy from the recoil so that doesn't factor into really much of anything. I use it as a poor mans sniper rifle and it serves that role wonderfully. I haven't picked up the snipetron, nor the latron quite yet, so I find myself running through many levels not ever switching away from the gun. I'm not entirely certain what's wrong with one shot kills. I'm sure some of the other pistols out DPS it, but it is a wonderful burst damage weapon for a wide variety of ranges.

umm..idk...since i bought this LEX..I already upgraded to the max..(with fire rate/reload mods)

but in Venus I only one shot the little flying robots, others takes 2+ ammo to kill

Infested also takes 2 shots to the body (1 shot head, easy)

Went to earth...takes 4shots to the head to kill an enemy..

for example the Corpus tin-headed guys needs 3 shot to the chest.

Someone has figured out that Corpus guards have high armor ratings on their head. This actually prevents them from being headshot by standard firearms. They are like the opposite of Grineer. If you want to headshot Corpus, you have to stack armor penetration mods.

Someone has figured out that Corpus guards have high armor ratings on their head. This actually prevents them from being headshot by standard firearms. They are like the opposite of Grineer. If you want to headshot Corpus, you have to stack armor penetration mods.

i do shoot them in the belly. not in the head :P

Not got round to trying the Lex yet. My friend has one and he's sort of middle ground on it at the moment, but he needs to level it further I reckon. I'm currently using the Sicarus (running with Rhino WF, BOAR, Sicarus and DSkanas) and find it fits nicely into my playstyle. Solid damage, solid fire rate and mag size. Accuracy is a little off, but I've still got to level it a lot anyway (only started levelling this kit set today, so all between 5 and 9).

Is it accurate though? The Lato has a 100 ACC rating like Lex and Aklato, but it takes several shots to land a headshot at range. Maybe they need to revise or recheck the weapon stats?

Accuracy values are misleading at the moment, as are several other weapon stats.

Anyways, the Lex is pretty much pinpoint accurate.