The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incredibly Late Introduction

Polah

Hello all! I have recently discovered that the forums exist. Heh.

Though I am not new to the game, I do still feel the need to introduce myself to the community.

Hi! I am PolarCoded, you may just call me "Polar". I have been around on Warframe since it went open beta (about a year ago). I'll be honest, I haven't really picked it up until this past January. Before then, I had leveled to about mastery 3 before I had ultimately got bored of it.

Since I had picked it back up, I have nearly succeeded in collecting every frame (except for Excal Prime *cries*) and most of the clan tech frames. I DO, own my own clan. Very appropriately named "Buttman Returns". It is a ghost clan at the moment with 3 active members. So if you'd like to join, go ahead and PM me here, or add me and message me. <3 I am pretty open on who joins and just for a few random reasons... until it is a bigger clan I'd suggest playing at least once every 2 weeks to let me know you're alive. xD

Oh, that is a jumbled mess up there... okay, so about me...

I have devoted a ton of time into Warframe... I am a producer of sorts (I make music) and I had previously attempted to enter the Tenno Tune Contest.... (I think I got disqualified or something for being one second over). Other than all of that information, I have been looking into a few things. I record bits of my Warframe experience, capturing mostly bugs and glitches because I find those hilarious. I am looking into streaming my experience too, but am not entirely sure if I am ready to stream to an audience just yet. I have streamed in the past, but didn't quite enjoy it as much because of the way I play my vidya games.

Wowsers... links links...

Main Soundcloud account: https://soundcloud.com/polarcoded

My Tenno Tune: https://soundcloud.com/lienomore/saving-nova-warframe (and secondary account)

My Youtube (I hardly upload anything lol): https://www.youtube.com/user/PolarCoded

Welcome.  The forums are an exciting place filled with engaging conversations, beautiful fan art, flaming threads, and loads of butthurt.  Persons with heart conditions or epilepsy should not stay in the forums.  You should not stay in the forums if you have high blood pressure or take nitrates for chest pain.  You should not stay in the forums if you are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant.  The forums are not for everyone.  Talk to your doctor and ask if the forums are right for you.

The Warframe forums: where dreams begin!

Welcome.  The forums are an exciting place filled with engaging conversations, beautiful fan art, flaming threads, and loads of butthurt.  Persons with heart conditions or epilepsy should not stay in the forums.  You should not stay in the forums if you have high blood pressure or take nitrates for chest pain.  You should not stay in the forums if you are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant.  The forums are not for everyone.  Talk to your doctor and ask if the forums are right for you.

The Warframe forums: where dreams begin!

*posts on the forums without doc's consent*