The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The G3 Vs Sargus Ruk?

yarash2110

So i checked the wiki and apperently g3 and sargus ruk hate each other, and would kill each other on site, so even tho i know its not possible, can anyone think of a way to make those two (more like 4) meet? I can't wait to see an event or just a general fight between the two.

So i checked the wiki and apperently g3 and sargus ruk hate each other, and would kill each other on site, so even tho i know its not possible, can anyone think of a way to make those two (more like 4) meet? I can't wait to see an event or just a general fight between the two.

That would be epically cool to see.

I remember people months ago saying how the Stalker would show up on Xini and start fighting along side them. So even A.I. like Stalker can attack other A.I.

Though I have never farmed the G3 (since I have event Brakk  =D) I might start farming them and doing Ruk and carry Radiation loadout.

I'm thinking - off top of my head - that we can affect 1, 2 or even all 3 of G3 with radiation and make the other A.I. attack them, vice versa. Hopefully they can show up before Ruk is killed. Even if they show up too soon, just rush to Ruk (as most do).

Do your radiation dmg and have them near Ruk.  On paper I believe this should work. Though I never farmed them, I have encountered them like 5 times. I do recall seeing procs on them. SO Radiation should make em attack other A.I..

Half the time they showed up for me I didn't have radiation and other teammies likely didn't and other mobs weren't around or I wasn't paying attention.

This would be a nice event for people to try and induce   =D

The Grustrag are affected by AoEs and do not have invulnerability phases. Ruk doesn't care where you shoot him unless it's a vent, and the Grustrag AI wouldn't be able to work that out.

Edit: Also, none of the assasins can spawn in boss missions, so you can't fight them at the same time anyway.

Edited by XenosInfinity

That would be epically cool to see.

I remember people months ago saying how the Stalker would show up on Xini and start fighting along side them. So even A.I. like Stalker can attack other A.I.

Though I have never farmed the G3 (since I have event Brakk  =D) I might start farming them and doing Ruk and carry Radiation loadout.

I'm thinking - off top of my head - that we can affect 1, 2 or even all 3 of G3 with radiation and make the other A.I. attack them, vice versa. Hopefully they can show up before Ruk is killed. Even if they show up too soon, just rush to Ruk (as most do).

Do your radiation dmg and have them near Ruk.  On paper I believe this should work. Though I never farmed them, I have encountered them like 5 times. I do recall seeing procs on them. SO Radiation should make em attack other A.I..

Half the time they showed up for me I didn't have radiation and other teammies likely didn't and other mobs weren't around or I wasn't paying attention.

This would be a nice event for people to try and induce   =D

they can only show up on missions that are against the corpus, the only thing that i can think of is an invasions at the saturan boss missions and then run against the corpus, is that even possible?

The Grustrag are affected by AoEs and do not have invulnerability phases. Ruk doesn't care where you shoot him unless it's a vent, and the Grustrag AI wouldn't be able to work that out.

Edit: Also, none of the assasins can spawn in boss missions, so you can't fight them at the same time anyway.

thats why i said it was impossible as much as i know.

they can only show up on missions that are against the corpus, the only thing that i can think of is an invasions at the saturan boss missions and then run against the corpus, is that even possible?

Ahh, that sucks. But as I admitted before, I never farm em so I didn't know the criteria for their spawns. Thanks though.