The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Late Introduction.

Prince_Seal

Hey, guys. 

I thought I should make one of these because I never have.

So anyway, I'm a veteran here. Been playing for over a year, since the good ol' days when every faction was on that one tileset. I run missions here and there, but I spend the majority of my time on chat, which may contribute to my low total hours played. (335) 

I like helping new folks get accustomed to the game, and I use bullet-hose style weapons. I never follow set "Builds" for weapons, I put on what I want to. I main Hydroid and Frost Prime, both of which I love to death.

Also, an answer to a question I'm asked on occasion. This is where I got the inspiration for my name. 

I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

Stay classy, you Tenno skoom.

I wouldn't call it a late introduction. I've been playing for a full 365 days (or so) and have hit mastery 14.5 with 500 in game hours and I still haven't made an introduction. I know a lot of people haven't yet made an introduction who have over a year of experience.

also agreed. good introduction.

A late introduction is better than never ! I am still new, so I feel kinda weird welcoming someone that has been in a year longer than me ! But thought i'd drop by your post and say hello all the same !