Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*insert Reasoning*

YourBusDriver

Ok, so let me get this strait - DE plans/has nerfed Trinity?

Why exactly is Trinity nerfed? Sure she was kinda tanky, but not as OP as Rhino. I also thought most players were simply asking for a Banshee buff.

Players ask for buff on under-powered frame ~ Players receive a nerf on a perfectly good frame. 

I'm asking, what gives?

Edited by YourBusDriver

Rhino may have hard cc, but trinity can reflect a ton of damage back to attackers and make her and her team invincible for a good amount of time, Trinity is definitely more OP than Rhino and I am honestly fine with her receiving a nerf.

Edited by ShadowCore67

Why are you even comparing Trinity to Rhino?

Trinity is getting Blessing nerfed because godmode.

Rhino's Iron Skin is not something comparable to Blessing.

Meh, with Blessing nerfed Trinity is momentarily venerable - something with Rhino essentially doesn't have. I really didn't factor in Trinity's ability to aid her allies. My mistake. 

Trinity pro build makes everyone in your team godmode.

As for rhino... Not Op at all probably one of the most boring frames to play with and whenever u hit heavy units his iron skin gets wrecked.

The game defenetly need some nerfs and a few buffs, so far there is no challenge at all in game.

Damn strait. 

Meh, with Blessing nerfed Trinity is momentarily venerable - something with Rhino essentially doesn't have. I really didn't factor in Trinity's ability to aid her allies. My mistake. 

Rhino is UP compared to Trinity spec'd for blessing. 

Trinity's 4th is over powered, plain and simple. Its not fun playing with godmode on. 

Rhino is UP compared to Trinity spec'd for blessing. 

Trinity's 4th is over powered, plain and simple. Its not fun playing with godmode on. 

That seems to be what most players are saying. I was not complaining about the nerf, really. I hadn't noticed any posts concerning Trinities OP'ness leading up to the nerf, so I was a little surprised. I'm glad I understand now exactly why Trinity got nerfed. 

Edited by YourBusDriver

And, again, I blame Narrow Minded.

It's like DE was asking us to abuse that mod.

I think having the ability to make powers over powered is fine. But Blessing was a OP power in the first place, before the corrupted mods. 

And, again, I blame Narrow Minded. It's like DE was asking us to abuse that mod.

i call this "Riot Syndrome", so called because of riot (league of legends dev) tendency to ignore the actual issue and instead hit only the blatantly visible parts. for reference, nerfing ahri into the ground repeatedly, when the real problem was deathfire grasp (and to a lesser extent the combo with the buffed lich bane).

I think having the ability to make powers over powered is fine. But Blessing was a OP power in the first place, before the corrupted mods. 

Well, I've died in the time it takes to actually activate Blessing, so I wouldn't say it's completely OP if you can suffer an ironic and shameful death while trying to use it.

I think just adding some extra time to the activation would be a good way to decrease it's easy-mode-ness. Though it probably wouldn't work out too well.

We can always ask DE to change Blessing into a maelstrom of expired medical alcohol that deals toxic/corrosive damage.

Edited by OptimumBow0

See, blessing was never complained about before corrupted mods. only having streamline and continuity on allowed players to spend about 80 energy and be invincible for about 10-11 seconds, it wasn't really spamable because even with a max flow, you could only use the ability a good 4-5 times depending on your mods, giving us narrow minded and fleeting expertise was basically saying "Here! Take a mod that will allow you to only spend 25 energy for a ultimate and take a mod that basically allows skills to last up to 30 seconds+!" Now while i love some corrupted mods, most of them turned most frames into easy mode. Spending 80 energy at lowest in return for 10-11 seconds of invincibility is really not that OP. Now turning 25 energy into about 25 seconds of invincibility (cant say how much, never used narrow minded before) Is absolutely OP. See my point? Most corrupted mods are a big issue. Not the frames themselves.

My question is, where are people getting this info? During the last Devstream, they mentioned Ash and Banshee needed to be fixed/updated/buffed. I don't recall Trinity really being mentioned by them specifically until the chat started spamming "Don't nerf Trinity". Did the devs/DE actually say they were nerfing her, or specifically Blessing?

The stream was on Friday and I'm just now seeing all these treads which suggests to me something happened since Friday afternoon and Sunday. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

My question is, where are people getting this info? During the last Devstream, they mentioned Ash and Banshee needed to be fixed/updated/buffed. I don't recall Trinity really being mentioned by them specifically until the chat started spamming "Don't nerf Trinity". Did the devs/DE actually say they were nerfing her, or specifically Blessing?

The stream was on Friday and I'm just now seeing all these treads which suggests to me something happened since Friday afternoon and Sunday. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

I didnt watch the stream, but what ive been told is DE is going to buff ash/banshee and nerf nova/trinity.

Because Blessing was godmode on. It takes away all challenge.

And invisibility and disarm is not? The game is fun because of this overpower abilities. Ask yourself this question. How would other game treat ability like invisible and disarm? Definitely they won't allow permanent invisibility while you beat the crap out of some poor bastard or permanently disable their range weapon and exploit their Ai for not able to jump on top of a box. If DE start balancing stuff like this, the game will as generic as every other mmo out there.

Edited by Neogeo

And invisibility and disarm is not? The fact is the game is fun because of this overpower abilities. Ask yourself this question. How would other game treat ability like invisible and disarm? Definitely they won't allow permanent invisibility while you beat the crap out of some poor bastard or permanently disable their range weapon and exploit their Ai for not able to jump on top of a box.

Radial Disarm is not godmode; enemies can still damage you. Invisibility is only for yourself. 

Blessing, on the other hand, is a global ultimate that gives you full health and shields, as well as give you a +10 second INVINCIBILITY DURATION. That doesn't sound the most appealing to me.