The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's Hysteria Or Any Other Warframe's No.4... Or Any Ability

theflyingbutress

So me and my cousin were talking about Hysteria, because in the last dev stream, it was mentioned that Valkyr's Hysteria was getting a rework. And maybe it would be cool if it would be unique - not a press no.4 kind of skill. Maybe it could be like a passive that activates when her health gets too low, and she goes insanely crazy. And after the skill duration, she regains certain amount of health from all she has slain (maybe like 50% health or 75%). It requires energy still. Affected by power duration and strength. I mean it would make a lot of sense when she goes berserk in a very critical moment. And this goes for all the abilities of all Warframes, so each becomes more unique in playstyle, with varying passive and active skills.

Can't see giving a frame unending immortality as even remotely fair or logical. Also, I imagine, other than unending immortality, most people would hate it, because your frame would randomly convert modes against your will, no matter how useless that fact is at the present moment(hysteria vs. lephantis, for example).