The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De,we Really Need Those Weapons That Are Not Available Anymore!

Coach-Aprax

Did we ever get an explaination for Boar, Machete and Ether Daggers being removed? I know Boar was similar to Strun but I don't know if that was something DE said or if people just speculated.

Snipetron just confuses the crap out of me. They said at the time that it need to go for lore reasons didn't they? The model was being re purposed for the Lanka and the Snipetron wasn't supposed to exist? Then they put it in the codex for everyone to see forever? Wat? -.-

Did we ever get an explaination for Boar, Machete and Ether Daggers being removed? I know Boar was similar to Strun but I don't know if that was something DE said or if people just speculated.

Snipetron just confuses the crap out of me. They said at the time that it need to go for lore reasons didn't they? The model was being re purposed for the Lanka and the Snipetron wasn't supposed to exist? Then they put it in the codex for everyone to see forever? Wat? -

They removed Snipetron , but it´s still in codex and we have the Vandal version.I don´t understand their logic!

Edited by Coach-Aprax

Snipertron isn't coming back, it was a lore-breaking gun that got removed because it broke Corpus lore.

"A reverse engineered Corpus rifle branded by the Tenno to improve rate of fire, and increase effectiveness against armored targets instead of robotics".

:3

I'm a toy away from 16 xD If only I was able to get those lato and braton van(not saying I want them)

I don´t realy want these weapons.I only need the ranking XP.Someone said that they remove those cause not many people play them.Let´s be serious, we don´t use 60% of the current available weapons so I don´t see any reason why DE can´t bring them back!

Edited by Coach-Aprax