Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Lotus - Looking For Tenno's!

(PSN)SuperSaiyan4

Hi all,

I've been playing Warframe for some time, started out on PC and now play regularly on PS4, the clan is only a few months old but is growing slowly with some really great players.

We would like more to join to help it grow and become that mark in the universe!

We have all labs and items made, we have a clan logo that has been submitted and waiting for approval to hopefully appear in the next update :-)

Looking for sociable gamers, we are very friendly and have members with vast knowledge and experience and can provide you with help needed on anything Warframe!

If you are interested please reply on here with your PSN tag or message me on PSN: SuperSaiyan4

P.S We are already forming alliances with several clans some which have 300+ members for when update 13 comes out so we are preparing well!

Look forward to meeting you Tenno's so come help join the cause!

Edited by (PS4)SuperSaiyan4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all our newcomers of late, we are still looking for many more Tenno's to join the cause! Please message me or thegothicwitch who will invite you to our prestigious clan!

Only you 'Tenno' can make the galaxy - nay the UNIVERSE! A far safer place, and it is only you 'Tenno' who will make our clan the number 1 mark in that universe!

Also thanks to thegothicwitch who is setting up a new youtube channel! :-D