Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Several Suggestions / Complaints.

Jedriden

I've been playing for a decent while now, and I have compiled a list of things that I'd like to bring up.

1. Laser Doors. They are easy enough to look out for after dying the first few times. The only issue I have with these, is that they trigger when other players get in view of a camera. Why does a laser door trigger when a camera in a completely different room sees someone? My suggestion is to perhaps add a charging period where the lasers are faint before going full damage.

2. Rollers. These stupid little rolling balls aggravate me to no end. They are very hard to hit, have a decent amount of health, and god help you if you get surrounded by two of them. Enemies should NOT be able to stun luck you. Why play a game if you can't actually control what you are doing? Perhaps make them slower, or have less health, or ideally, have a lower chance to stun you.

3. Grineer Commanders. These are easy enough to kill, it's just a little insane that they can teleport you SO far and SO quickly. I can't say how many times I've been pulled hundreds of feet away before the door into that room was even done opening. Maybe nerf the range of this ability, or provide a warning when one if close.

4. Boss' (and some enemies') Health. I think it's just ridiculous how much health that some bosses and enemies have. It completely removes the fun when you just have to sit there and pump lead into a boss for an unnecesarily long amount of time. Especially if the boss is an armored Grineer... good luck being able to carry enough ammo! Solution to this one is simple, just lower the boss' health or armor.

5. Ancient Disruptors (and other infested). I just feel like Ancient Infested share the health issue with bosses. They have far too much health, can outrun most classes from what I've seen, and the Ancient Discruptors instantly drain all of your power and sheilds... Which is to say the least, a bit overkill. Perhaps make them either slower or more fragile. As for the Ancient Disruptors, perhaps make getting hit by their almost unavoidable attacks a little less punishing.

6. Sheild Lancers. This one is a far more personal gripe than the others I believe. I play as a Rhino, and I just find it odd that this skinny little guy can knock me flat on my &#!.

Anyway, that's my 2 cent, and please remember, it's just that. They're suggestions I'm trying to make that I feel would make the game more enjoyable. Feel free to discuss.

1. I agree with your point that it is annoying they trigger from a teammate 4 rooms down.

2. I agree as well, though chargers imo are worse.

3. I don't mind them at all myself, I quite like the challenge they give when they split your group up and half of you are stuck in the middle of a squad.

4. Boss health could be reduced if their damage was scaled even higher, or they had way more complex AI/abilites, seeing as pumping an HP value is easier and achieves a challenge still, Maybe down the line they will change them but I think not.

5. I just hate infested

6. Yup, I chuckle when it happens, but think about it like this, that grineer marine is wearing power armor and swinging a massive hunk of metal at you, he should be able to push you around.

Edited by Myrs

Just some quick thoughts...

4. I think it's supposed to be like that. If you just keep lowering enemies' health, you'll be able to roll through the whole game with the starter gear. I recently returned to the game, finding all my weapon mods gone - I had to go back to Mercury with my level 30 frame and 20+ weapons. Now, with a good amount of mods having been farmed, I can do level-appropriate content without issue (though bringing the Paris bow on an assassination mission with a boss was a huge mistake - it didn't fire nearly fast enough to even knock the shields off of the boss).

In short, if you're having trouble, your gear is most likely not up to snuff.

5. I always was a bit peeved about the 100% energy drain from their attacks, but I think the balancing factor fro these big guys is that a single melee attack from your part will stagger them. leaving you able to escape or continue to stun-lock them til they die. This makes the poisonous ones the most hassle to deal with - but then again, you can just hit them with your weapon once, max-range to avoid the poison or taking a single hit from it, and then jump-strike them to have themfall over... At which point, you have free headshots for a few seconds.

6. I think the Shield Lancers shields should be a dual-edged sword. Sure, he can knock you down if he rushes you... But if you run and slide into one of them, you should be able to send _them_ tumbling on their &#!.