Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Beta Talk

Valafor

Look, no offense, but I'm not sure you know how this development works, or any development, really. There's no such thing as finished. This game will always need features, and with that more fixes, even more so if DE's current development cycle/style keeps up. This isn't some console game that gets two or three DLC/map packs and then withers away as it's support is cut off.

A game that isn't "feature-complete" is not a finished game, i think you mean contents, yes, this game will always receive contents until they abandon it, that's not the case with features, UI polishing, gameplay polishing, ect... these are features, these are part of the base game development, do you even know how much placeholders are in this game? Warframe is not finished, it will never be "finished" content-wise, but it will feature-wise, and it's at that point that the game should be "released".

Edited by AvengerGrim

DE would get closer to finishing if they'd stop with the massive content updates they are throwing on their broke as hek gameplay.

But I'll stay and play every wednesday to see if something changes.

That's just it. You missed the entire point. For this game to succeed, it can never be finished. Constant updates, constant additions, constant fixes.

As for your gameplay statement, I respectfully disagree with your opinion that the gameplay is utterly and completely broken.