Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R15, Est -5 Gmt, Very Active.

Xorpheus

I’ve been a member of Asur0 since 6/25/2013, the community had a couple of big fights and issues before and its recurring with the Dark Sector patch and alliances. Most people just join for the clan tech and amazing dojo’s which they do have, but it largely feels disconnected mostly because there is just no way to constantly connect with 4000 people. While It used to be decent when PDX was running the show, the “community” has been expanding into other games and with that the focus is just not there any more, all the members I used to game with are gone, and what remains seems to be cry babies, and half &#! leaders, people just fight in alliance chat, I'm sick of it. Negatives out way positives and here I am.

Clan Criteria:

Values VOIP communication highly creating great efficiency. 

Established clan members understanding basic game mechanics, and willing to teach newer players.
Good team synergy I know the game doesn't officially promote it, but its always fun when frames that make sense together work together.

If your clan does not use or encourage VOIP I’m not interested.

I don't mind teaching people or helping new people out, I have a huge amount of resources that I could donate but I’m kind of looking for a well established group. I play most days late at night because of my work, but on my days off I’ll usually get a few games in during the day. If any of that sounds like your clan, Please send me a private message here on the forum or reply here.

I also have a small guide in the players helping players section of the forum on Logitech Command, I’m an active reader on these forums but I don't post often, lately there has been to much complaining.

STATS:

IGN: Xorpheus

Time Zone (EST -5 GMT)

Mastery Rank: 15 (Close to 16)

Main Frame: Ash -  Builds: A (Melee), B (Max Damage), C (Stealth)

Main Primary: Torrid - Build: A (Heavy Killer) Damage types swapped as needed.

Main Secondary: Hikou - Build: A (Straight Damage) Damage types swapped as needed.

Main Melee: Dragon Nikana - Build: A (Stright+Status)  Damage types swapped as needed.

Sentinels Acquired: All.

Frames Acquired: All.

Weapons Not Acquired (A Shorter Category):

Detron - Currently Farming

Braton (Vandal) - Closed Beta Only

Lato (Vandal) - Closed Beta Only

Strun (Wraith) - Took A Gaming Break

Machete (Wraith) - Took A Gaming Break

Time Played: 777 Hours ( Steam ) As of 4/29/2014 - Since March 28th, 2013.

Edited by Xorpheus