The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Venom Not Spreading? (Glitch?)

Flying_Scorpion

I'm not sure if this is an actual issue. I might just perceive it this way, however I have found that when I initially start shooting at the poison spores, they spread as you'd expect. Then sometimes, when I shoot at them, they don't explode and I don't see them on any of the adjacent enemies. And at the same time...I see the adjacent enemies taking damage per second. It's like the poison spores are unseen. And then again, sometimes I see the poison spores and I shoot directly at them, and they don't explode. Is it a visual glitch? Are the spores gone and still look like they are there? I don't understand. I would expect to see tons of spores all over the place with the way I adamantly try to spread it with my shotgun. Instead, I get like 2 or 3 green explosions, and then I can't spread them anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this?

*edit* i might not have good accuracy and that could cause the issue. I initially don't think this is the case, and I'll continue testing to find out. Sometimes I am standing like 6 feet away and aim right at the glowing poison pocket with my shotgun, and it won't explode. 

Edited by Flying_Scorpion