Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Goals/policy (As Understood By A Random Member)

-snip-

For starters, your Alliance name is Eclipse. If I remember correctly eclipses block out the sun... which is the source of all life energy. 

Not the best connotation.

Second, according to Shakespeare, brevity is the soul of whit e.g. TL;DR.

Edited by YourBusDriver

If I'm not talking about Eclipse I'm not repping my alliance. I've been posting like this since july 2013, I ain't gonna change now.

At least I don't derive childish glee from killing an NPC that happens to wear a person's name.

Neither I was the one complaining about cheapskating (which is wrong, btw, as my little comment may have been too subtle in pointing out).

Lolk.

Btw, do you have any idea how much hypocrisy and bs you've just written, and edited, in 1 comment? I gotta say I'm impressed, but I expected no less from someone in eclipse, in a thread that's desperately trying to defend their arrogant overtaxing.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

Lolk.

Btw, do you have any idea how much hypocrisy and bs you've just written, and edited, in 1 comment? I gotta say I'm impressed, but I expected no less from someone in eclipse, in a thread that's desperately trying to defend their arrogant overtaxing.

Do tell me! I'm dying to know.

Edited by Letter13