Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Quaulity Over Quantity

Doughalo2

I have been playing about half a year now and warframe struck me as a quality game that has lots of love and a great friendly community.

I have also started reading the forums alot because i had my laptop taken away :3 It seems DE you have some real good ideas but you update really often and i see alot of quality over quantity issues.

Not to offend or anything but i would like to adress a few longterm issues and i belive the majority of the community would preffer quality over quantity.

1. Ability mods (a real hot topic) im sorry i forgot your name but i saw your comment about a solution for this and you said that warframes should have all there powers build in and you should have all those 4 power solts for mods.

The reason why i 100% agree with you is beacause i love using all 4 powers but because of the limited mod space it just isnt viable late game/end game :(

2.melee 2.0 while i personally love it alot of the community is either underwelmed or dissapointed. Alot if you guys me included were expecting more countering options for heavy gunners ancients and knockdown in general. Or maybe finnishers and other counters of such, you could say melee 2.0 could do with some more fleshing out.

3. New/Old weapons and frames are great ! :) But they need alot more love. I enjoy using a vast variety of weapons and frames but unfortunately some really sweet weapsframes just dont cut it late game :((.

Rather ladle some polish onto warframe DE :) It will solve so many things.

4. Also look at some lil golden ideas like the removeable waypoints you just added :D and please for the love of everything juicy dont let me keep scanning guys i already have and put a cap on max scans :3 that would also make hhelious viable !! ;)

Artists and coders/bug fixers are not the same people.

Ability and mission/system tweaks can't be done until they have data.

Keep the content rolling.

If they're too busy, then they should just go for the low hanging fruit like weapons we don't have dual of yet, or melee weapons that could be dual, dagger+sword combos, or dual weapons that could be split into singles like the cleaver.

Edited by VKhaun

Artists and coders/bug fixers are not the same people.

Ability and mission/system tweaks can't be done until they have data.

Keep the content rolling.

If they're too busy, then they should just go for the low hanging fruit like weapons we don't have dual of yet, or melee weapons that could be dual, dagger+sword combos, or dual weapons that could be split into singles like the cleaver.

Sure im not saying stop im saying just spend a bit more time on the good ol polish ;)

They indeed need to start focusing on improving their game rather than adding more and more stuff, but you must know that the team that makes new weapons are gonna be without work if DE stop adding new stuff.

Of course, that wouldn't stop them from improving and updating weapon/warframe appearances.. 

1) Ability mods need to go away from the drop tables of enemies. I have, other people too, suggested that you move all ability mods (the default sentinel mods too) to the market under their very own tab and sell them cheaply for credits. Everyone would be happy.

2) Blocking blocks the knock down from their attacks.

3) Yep. It wouldn't be bad if DE started updating some visuals on weapons. Updating Torid, for example, was a smart move. Looked like crap. So does other weapons. Ogris in a main candidate.

4) Scanning is a waste of time, in my opinion. If you could scan enemies by killing them then it would make more sense. But in the middle of a battle pull up your scanner to get a shot at a rare leader or enemy and get killed just doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't mind if DE just stopped working on new content for like a month or a few to really focus on polishing all the stuff they've been cramming in

I imagine demands from their marketing team simply wouldn't allow this to happen, as much as we would all like to see it. The WF team's presented great ideas in the past but we just end up getting what feels like compromises between creative reign and the need to make a profit, and my largely-unfounded theory is that this is largely due to a rift between two conflicting modes of thought at DE.

I'd like to see DE staff set to embark on some of the grind fests they present for their playerbase. I wan't to know that even one of these people has gone through the debacle of translocator beacons and grinding Hek before they remotely suggest its a reasonable thing to do. I mean I am sure they all "play" the game to some extent but they really need to experience the joy of some of these hoops thoroughly.

I'm wondering if the next frame introduced is going to involve summoning circles and blood sacrifice to build.

I imagine demands from their marketing team simply wouldn't allow this to happen, as much as we would all like to see it. The WF team's presented great ideas in the past but we just end up getting what feels like compromises between creative reign and the need to make a profit, and my largely-unfounded theory is that this is largely due to a rift between two conflicting modes of thought at DE.

Oh but does it? Im sure quality will hold the players for longer and make them feel its really worthwhile investing more into this awsome game !! ;)

I'd like to see DE staff set to embark on some of the grind fests they present for their playerbase. I wan't to know that even one of these people has gone through the debacle of translocator beacons and grinding Hek before they remotely suggest its a reasonable thing to do. I mean I am sure they all "play" the game to some extent but they really need to experience the joy of some of these hoops thoroughly.

Rebecca and Megan did do this in Prime Time for some week ago. Took them a good while.

But yeah, I also would like if they did all-out play their game and came to realization the amount of Grind people go through.

I'm wondering if the next frame introduced is going to involve summoning circles and blood sacrifice to build.

That seem a little underwhelming, but at the very least this will happen.