The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Defensie Ability Iron Skin Or Golden Skin?

Toxinkiller

I like RP cause he is powerful but im not a user of him cause I dont have all his parts yet but after DE change its Iron skin to Gold is it still iron skin or change to golden skin? Does the new so called Golden skin absorb more damage like the iron skin or the same and should it name it Iron skin to Golden skin?

It works the same as iron skin, but it is golden to match the prime colors with accents of shiny gold throughout the warframe. This change is only cosmetic. Now, there may be some actual changes with polarities but other than that most changes are just cosmetic.

I'm just saying maybe name Iron skin to Golden skin

An idea just came into my head.

When you obtain Rhino Prime, have it come with a free Golden Skin ability mod with identical stats (but, of course, different appearance) to Iron Skin. Rhino Prime can choose to either equip Golden Skin or Iron Skin.

I like RP cause he is powerful but im not a user of him cause I dont have all his parts yet but after DE change its Iron skin to Gold is it still iron skin or change to golden skin? Does the new so called Golden skin absorb more damage like the iron skin or the same and should it name it Iron skin to Golden skin?

An idea just came into my head.

When you obtain Rhino Prime, have it come with a free Golden Skin ability mod with identical stats (but, of course, different appearance) to Iron Skin. Rhino Prime can choose to either equip Golden Skin or Iron Skin.

I figure that DE doesn't do this because it could lead to confusion with which one is better and how you get extra copies of the mod.  Just think of Iron Skin being named that way because of iron's toughness.  Gold is softer and less appropriate for protection in battle.