Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Tired To Listen To The Community Anymore...

GetYourWetWipes

this post up for five minutes look at the replies get off the forums and play the dam game!!! 5 MINUTES. to dudes saying complaing about complaing the guys im talking about. $&*&*#(%&.

When I post criticism I give fix options. I'm not gonna tell DE to change something without giving an alternative. Content is content, they used time on the concept and execution and it shouldn't be removed (unless they're broken lights). I can't play the game because I'm currently at a Starbucks with no computer on hand. Problem?

I'm not very happy with the generation I'm from.  But, there are a few like me who are (mostly) mature haha.  I have 2 warning posts from getting a liiiittle too passionate about things.  Mainly the rage war with eclipse, because I"m sick of them.

Get some lotion for your hands bro....that's the saddest thing I've seen on this forum.  :'-(

Yeah I'm so sad my generation will be remembered as the inventors of twerking

I don't blame you, some people swear on their gaming life they know what they're talking about.  I just laugh and keep on playing.   I was never fond of people who catch attitudes while being 100 percent wrong at the same time.   The people who really don't know what they're talking about really outweighs the ones in the know.   Usually good advice comes from players who don't talk so much....