The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame Skips U13.2.0

RustyNaps

So I'd love to play your new Rescue missions but for some reason my game keeps frame skipping about 5-8 frames per 2-3 seconds. It's really buggy and really hinders my aim.

I hope you guys look into it sometime today! Really wanted to try the new Rescue out!

EDIT: If this helps it's sorta acts like packet loss though having nothing to do with packet loss.

Edited by RustyNaps

It's like Warframe has Hick-ups at the moment.

V-sync off,  125 FPS then drops to 100 then 70 then 60 then skips back up to 125-130 ish.

(this is the lowest FPS i have ever had with V-sync off.  normaly its somewhere between 250 and 200 in a mission.  in the 400's in the menu)

V-sync on or on auto  FPS start at 75 then do the same shimmy down to 60- then 55 then Boom Skip back to 75.

something is giving Warframe the hick-ups something bad.

Edited by OniDarkClown

It's like Warframe has Hick-ups at the moment.

V-sync off,  125 FPS then drops to 100 then 70 then 60 then skips back up to 125-130 ish.

(this is the lowest FPS i have ever had with V-sync off.  normaly its somewhere between 250 and 200 in a mission.  in the 400's in the menu)

V-sync on or on auto  FPS start at 75 then do the same shimmy down to 60- then 55 then Boom Skip back to 75.

something is giving Warframe the hick-ups something bad.

I'll try V-sync. Idk if you can cap it though (I'd really rather have it capped at 30)

Same here. In the Menu UI I usually use adaptive VSync and it stays pegged at 120fps. Watching it, it maxes, then drops, then speeds up, then drops along with visual "skipping".

I do see this in game as well (just watch the skybox).

No new driver updates, happens with and without SLI on a nVidia 660Ti.

Oh man I'm glad I'm not the only one this is affecting. It's been driving me crazy for a couple of days! I had no idea what was causing it. I went from internet connection, updating all my drivers, the the games settings. For me the hiccups kind of dissipate if I turn off all the display options. 

Tried 64 bit version with and without dx 11 as I had prior with the 32 bit.

Frame skip is slightly less noticeable on my machine with 64 bit, DX version has no impact on the occurrence. 

It only occurs on the map select, in game it vanishes.