The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Wonderful Tennos!

Vanwolfster

Hi everyone!

I've been playing Warframe for about three days or so and I haven't properly introduced myself since well I've got hooked into the game. IT IS COMPLETELY FUN! :)

So...

my name is Angel and I'm from planet Earth. How has everyone been doing?

Edited by Vanwolfster

Hi everyone!

I've been playing Warframe for about three days or so and I haven't properly introduced myself since well I've got hooked into the game. IT IS COMPLETELY FUN! :)

So...

my name is Angel and I'm from planet Earth. How has everyone been doing?

My only tip to you: BUILD STAT HELMETS/BUY THEM QUICKLY

on behalf of the community and the behalf of mercenary dragons clan i welcome you to warframe i am hoping your enjoying it as much as i

I'm really enjoying it and thanks again herodude! It's awesome talking to the someone who has put their passion into helping creating this awesome game!

I'm really enjoying it and thanks again herodude! It's awesome talking to the someone who has put their passion into helping creating this awesome game!

Thank you warframe is one of my favorite things in the world to do and i was lucky and honored to be allowed in both alpha and beta test to tell back to DE what glitches and problems they are having to help them be able to get new context ideas and more or less different problematic items that sure enough make the game complicated 

Edited by herodude