The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Simple Fix For Dash Abilities

Rambit23Z

If you have ever played Excalibur or Rhino you've probably had that moment when you are about to dash through a group of enemies only to be stopped by the first ones in the front.

I suggest disabling unit-collision while the ability is active, because enemies already start to survive it around level 15.

Slash dash and tail wind are fine, I never have any collision problems with them. However I will agree that disabling collision detecting while doing these abilities would be greatly appreciated by a lot of us.

I only wish there was a way to make rhino dash more unique.

Oh wait...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather target unit was simply pushed to the side (or along with you if there's no side to be pushed to).  Could end up with some pretty hilarious dogpiles after dashing through orokin revolving door... things.

That seems like a good idea.

Slash dash and tail wind are fine, I never have any collision problems with them. However I will agree that disabling collision detecting while doing these abilities would be greatly appreciated by a lot of us.

I only wish there was a way to make rhino dash more unique.

Oh wait...

I've only had problems with Rhino Charge and slash dash mostly when there's a big group of enemies in one place. But yeah, Tail Wind works just fine.

If you have ever played Excalibur or Rhino you've probably had that moment when you are about to dash through a group of enemies only to be stopped by the first ones in the front.

I haven't used Rhino's charge in a long time, but Excal's slash and dash isn't resisted, and I pass through everything.

I suggest disabling unit-collision while the ability is active, because enemies already start to survive it around level 15.

Holy @#$% I'm not alone in this! Yes, all the yes in the world! I want to eat my controller in rage whenever this happens!

-Jin