Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Lone Templar] Clan Now Recruiting!

DeathMavrik

XUJtqzf.png

qdfa.png

Left to dwell in the Temples that we swore to protect, our kin was thought to have met an early end.

Through our periods of strife,

we have learned,

Through the darkness of isolation,

we have endured,

Through the loss of many or our kin,

We have survived!

Our mentality has evolved alongside that of the Tenno, for under the watchful eye of The Lotus, we dawn our Warframes in the name of piece and for the continuation of balance in the universe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is The Lone Templar Clan.

- This is a clan that I started to find some nice fun/competitive players to whom i may associate with.

This is a clan for regular players, solo acts, Competitive players, just about everybody really I don't mind. The diversity keeps it interesting.

I guess its time to introduce myself:

My name is DeathMavrik, I am a very dedicated solo player in this game who also dwells with a handful of other friends in co-op missions either to help someone out, or help a new player have a good time in game. I am very attentive of both the goings on in-game as well as the forum community as well as posting my point of views in some matters as well as ideas i have to improve the game.

The Clan:

To get started i will first explain what i have to offer:

- Almost fully researched labs

- All 100% Except for the banshee and volt stuff, both are researching.

- Obstacle Course

- Dueling Arena

- Depending on size, Arena(s)

- Cool Clan Emblem

- Gardens

Now where i would like to head with this clan:

This clan's primary directive is to be a place where people can be both competitive, derpy, solo act, or just chatting it up! 

What i will be doing in the clan is assisting members who need dear help in this game or have had it rough in RNG so help them get through the grind, all that nice stuff!

This clan will pride itself in the diversity of players. However, that goes the same for the event competitions when those are upon us.

Requirements:

The only real requirements i would expect you to have is more or less attendance, if i see that you are offline for 20 days you are kicked from the clan.

New players are welcome however you won't be able to access any of the dojo weapons until rank 6.

Days of play + Rewards:

Im a pretty creative tenno and i think of many activities that will keep this clan guessing as well as active.

- Once i get enough members i will begin special events that come with either a prime component, a mod, fusion core, or platinum

- These activities will range from getting the lowest time on the parkour course to a battle royal and to the victor goes the spoils >:D

- These activities will not only serves as a nice cherry on top but also a honing of your tenno skills as i intend to help every struggling player understand how to play this game and enjoy it.

Plans

- Going to stay primarily as a shadow clan, if at most a storm clan, I want to be able for players to chat it up and help each other out without having to sort through too many people to do so.

We now have a Steam Group Page!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LoneTemplars

~We guard the truths that would stain the light.

Edited by DeathMavrik

Going to update the thread with pics and more info as the day progresses

New Additions:

-New dojo floor/level that includes better organization

-All large gardens are almost built, i believe we need to finish one more

-Observatory room now another place to trade

-Obstacle courses are being built on a separate floor in order to house multiple

Regarding weapons:

-Everything completely researched

In regards to alliances:

-Currently gathering forces have a few clans that will join us, just building up an organized force to take some planets

In Regards to the Sun:

-Praise it.

NEW CLAN EVENT IS IN THE WORKS!!!!

PVP TOURNAMENT WITH THE WINNER GETTING 90% of the 550 platinum pool and second place getting 10%

JOIN OUR STEAM GROUP "Lone Templars" to find out more!

Edited by DeathMavrik

This looks like it could be fun so I'd very much like to apply.  Game name is Terus_

I'm really new to this game due to starting just a few days ago but I like to think I'm learning fast.  Far as activity goes I'm living the neet life till I get into college so I'll be on quite often if nothing comes up I need to take care of.

At the moment I'm more of a team player though I'll solo it up sometimes as well.

Random question, does this clan use skype or teamspeak or anything?  I have a headset for voicechat but it doesn't work ingame for some reason I have yet to discover.

In Regards to the Sun:

-Praise it.

\[#]/

This looks like it could be fun so I'd very much like to apply.  Game name is Terus_

I'm really new to this game due to starting just a few days ago but I like to think I'm learning fast.  Far as activity goes I'm living the neet life till I get into college so I'll be on quite often if nothing comes up I need to take care of.

At the moment I'm more of a team player though I'll solo it up sometimes as well.

Random question, does this clan use skype or teamspeak or anything?  I have a headset for voicechat but it doesn't work ingame for some reason I have yet to discover.

\[#]/

at the moment we are a new shadow clan and i am in the process of starting up a teamspeak server so i guess its "SOON"

welcome sunbro

\[T]/

You know what, sign me in!

(Rank 7)

My current shadow clan kind of died and you sound like a fun guy.

give a day to leave my current clan and then you can invite me if you like.

Edited by SethGG

You know what, sign me in!

(Rank 7)

My current shadow clan kind of died and you sound like a fun guy.

give a day to leave my current clan and then you can invite me if you like.

no prob ill send you an invite later today :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sup, I'm a mate of this ElateSl4yer fellow.

He told me that this clan would be great for me so I took a closer look at it and I'm quite certain I'd enjoy it in your clan.

My in game name is the same as my forum name.

So will you add me to your ranks?

Sup, I'm a mate of this ElateSl4yer fellow.

He told me that this clan would be great for me so I took a closer look at it and I'm quite certain I'd enjoy it in your clan.

My in game name is the same as my forum name.

So will you add me to your ranks?

looks like you need to leave the clan that your already in first

Hi, your clan looks awesome.

My mate and I are interested in joining.

Our IGN's 

AegisB

MusMusTheTank

Cheers :)

PS. Is the clan dojo wheelchair friendly?

This dojo is built to serve any and all types of needs I mean for gods sakes none of us (except cyclops prime) has any eyes XD

I'll be sending an invite before noon EST

This sounds like a really nice clan, Ive been looking for some nice clan to settle down in.

Im mastery 13 almost 14 and i would gladly like to offer my knowledge to whoever needs it.

Knowledge is power my friend and although that is the CHEESIEST line from elementary school

It's a well known fact

Invitation to be sent out promptly to which you will be bestowed the rank of Templar knight upon immediate entry (as your rank exceeds level 10)

Welcome