Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Lone Templar] Clan Now Recruiting!

DeathMavrik

• 1 month later...

Invite me please :) looking for good community that can teach me everything about this game, and maybe helping me to get through the game mission, items, and event. and this clan looks like suit me. IGN : Luxfrood. Thanks before

Invite me please :) looking for good community that can teach me everything about this game, and maybe helping me to get through the game mission, items, and event. and this clan looks like suit me. IGN : Luxfrood. Thanks before

srry for the delay 

there is now an invite heading your way

Is joining still an option?
This seems like a nice clan and i'm looking for an active clan that likes to chat up even if you are on difrent missions or soloing.
My last clan got biger than shadow and just died out. Not even updates make people come back in it so i left.
I hope you invite me to your clan because it sounds like a place thats fun.

Is joining still an option?

This seems like a nice clan and i'm looking for an active clan that likes to chat up even if you are on difrent missions or soloing.

My last clan got biger than shadow and just died out. Not even updates make people come back in it so i left.

I hope you invite me to your clan because it sounds like a place thats fun.

Invitation is being sent your way, welcome tenno

Hi, interested in joining, been playing Warframe for awhile now on and off and very much enjoy the game but feel it would be a better experience playing with a few regular people.  I play pretty much Ash only and play through silently and slowly when ever possible, stealth is my preferred playstyle.

I am 37, UK and genreally on most evenings from 8 till silly O clock pending family.

EDIT: Sorry, looking for a more active clan, spent a few hours in their last night with people playing and no one wanted to group or do any alerts with me :(  Will keep on looking.

Edited by RiSKOSD