The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Transfer Your Pc Account To Ps4?

(PSN)Muxquic

Ok so i have about 300 hours of this game played on steam on my pc and i recently got

a ps4 and i would like to play with my pc account on my ps4 is this possible? if so could someone please help we out with how i can do so.

if your p.c. runs the game fairly well, i would advise you to stick with the p.c. version. they updates WAY faster, and get much better treatment on that end.

if they ever add the ability to transfer your account to the ps4, and you do so, i think you will be disappointed.

if the main reason you want to change is to play with a controller, there is a program that will let you use your ps4 controller.

if your p.c. runs the game fairly well, i would advise you to stick with the p.c. version. they updates WAY faster, and get much better treatment on that end.

if they ever add the ability to transfer your account to the ps4, and you do so, i think you will be disappointed.

if the main reason you want to change is to play with a controller, there is a program that will let you use your ps4 controller.

so wrong but interesting opinion.

so wrong but interesting opinion.

which part was wrong?

p.c. gets updates much faster and hotfixes for bugs.

for anyone who has played on the p.c and the ps4 its very apparent that they get better treatment, its not surprising since they started out on that platform, and they dont have to go through anyone else to update the game. plus they have more exclusives.

there is a program that lets me use my ps4 controller on my p.c. for gaming. the program makes your computer think the ps4 controller is an xbox controller. you can even change the light color.

you can google for the controller program, and look in the forums in the ps4 bug section to see the amount of frustration from waiting for more than a month just to get bug fixes. i have seen the p.c. get fixes within the week or sooner for some bugs.

im not complaining about the game on the ps4 side, i really enjoy playing it, but if you already have a p.c. and it runs the game smoothly, i would just stick with that. you are gonna better service and you even have the chance for 20-70% discounts for plat in the log in rewards.

edit:just for the record i play on both the ps4 and p.c. i started out on ps4 and so i enjoy it more there(when its working, i currently have a bug preventing me from saving any progress). i have much more content unlocked and leveled on the ps4 side so i main that one, but love playing the new content sooner on the p.c. side

Edited by (PS4)octus

which part was wrong?

p.c. gets updates much faster and hotfixes for bugs.

for anyone who has played on the p.c and the ps4 its very apparent that they get better treatment, its not surprising since they started out on that platform, and they dont have to go through anyone else to update the game. plus they have more exclusives.

there is a program that lets me use my ps4 controller on my p.c. for gaming. the program makes your computer think the ps4 controller is an xbox controller. you can even change the light color.

you can google for the controller program, and look in the forums in the ps4 bug section to see the amount of frustration from waiting for more than a month just to get bug fixes. i have seen the p.c. get fixes within the week or sooner for some bugs.

im not complaining about the game on the ps4 side, i really enjoy playing it, but if you already have a p.c. and it runs the game smoothly, i would just stick with that. you are gonna better service and you even have the chance for 20-70% discounts for plat in the log in rewards.

edit:just for the record i play on both the ps4 and p.c. i started out on ps4 and so i enjoy it more there(when its working, i currently have a bug preventing me from saving any progress). i have much more content unlocked and leveled on the ps4 side so i main that one, but love playing the new content sooner on the p.c. side

I think taco was pointing out that your assumption that we want to play on p4 was based solely on the controler. In wich case youd be wrong. Most of my friends play ps4 these days. its more a fact tat the ps4 runs warframe on better graphics, no more pictureshow. And my good friends are there. I want my transfer so i can carry them wherever they want to go, and help them n the way i know how. Blowing the grinneer garbling thru their own faceguards!  New content DOES come out for pc sooner, but most of the eople on ps4 dont even know theres new content till its released on the ps4. its just like we are on pc. we dont know theres going to be new chit till it comes out. either way, i dont feel like refarming everything i have on c fr my ps4. wich is every weapon, frame, and sent.