Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lookn To Understand Better

(PSN)Wing_Zero11

Question

8 answers to this question

1) that is your warframe rank kinda like a level for that set frame with the one on the top corner being your over all rank

2) log-in gifts depending on what they are are given right away if exp or credits unless a blueprint or a forma

3) You can buy most weapons in market via Blueprints which you must make yourself, or buy with plat along with a select few frames and Weapons that are made via dojos which are for clans

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Im pretty sure the numbers are preferred frame level for the mission, the log in rewards are mostly experience points which go straight into the weapons, frame etc and you unlock more when you level up your mastery rank.

Hopefully this helps you understand things abit more

1: You will encounter enemies of the levels 15-30 there, you can see a lvl 15 lancer next to a lvl 30 lancer.

2: If those are affinity gifts, those are applied directly to the weapon/warframe/sentinel they belong, if blueprint, check your foundry, if platinum coupon, check where you can buy platinum.

2: No, it doesnt. There are clan tech weapons, you need to be in a clan that has researched them, and there are prime weapons, which you need to farm in the void. There are a few exclusive weapons from past events.

1. It means the enemies on that particular node will have levels between 15 and 30.

2. If the login reward you received was XP or a platinum discount, it's immediately applied and no item is given to you. If you're not receiving blueprints when it says you should be, I suggest making a post in the PS4 Beta Bugs Sub Forum so the right people will see it.

3. It does not. Some weapons can only be made by doing the research in a clan dojo, some are built by finding the blueprint and components in the Orokin Void, some drop from special enemies (Stalker, Harvester, G3), and some weapons are event exclusives.

Its a couple things I need help understanding 

1 ) how does the stage levels work :example 15-30 ...what does that mean ?

2.)my log in gifts are not showing up n my inventory

3.)does the market not sell all the guns 

1) Enemy levels indicate they have increased base stats, and can do more damage to you. Exactly how this is scaled, I am uncertain.

15 - 30 indicates the level range of enemies at that location i.e. enemies level 15 through 30.

2) You need to select the log in reward to claim it.  

3) Prime weapons, event weapons, and retired weapons are not sold in the market. Event and retired weapons are unobtainable. Certain prime weapons can be found, in blueprint form, within the Orokin Void. Often you must collect separate components, and then construct them using an appropriate blue print. 

Edited by YourBusDriver

u guys helped me out alot thanks, what about my warframe I have a frost prime on level 25 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wat are the stars for n do they help me when I get to higher levels

That would mean that you have forma'ed that frame 4 times, it means you are able to equip more powerful mods, but does not increase your mastery rank. Only leveling unique weapons and warframes levels your mastery, leveling Forma'ed items does not raise mastery. Edited by Gelkor