Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Courtesy

A mic makes this kind of a silly debate, PTT, say thank you as you shoot enemies. Done.

Some people don't like using their mics, or don't have one; besides... since when was this a debate? I was just asking for peoples opinions (and I'm glad you responded). 

You do have a good point though - it is much easier to use a mic than type. 

Edited by YourBusDriver

Reviving is an expectation not an option, unless that player is going out of their way to die or otherwise troll a mission.

If a mission is over and you die, its sometimes faster to leave you dead while everyone else is going to or at extraction.

On a courtesy note ~ elevators. Wait for your team, especially at the beginning of a defense mission. If you leave me I swear I will go afk in the lift every time.

Reviving is an expectation not an option, unless that player is going out of their way to die or otherwise troll a mission.

If a mission is over and you die, its sometimes faster to leave you dead while everyone else is going to or at extraction.

On a courtesy note ~ elevators. Wait for your team, especially at the beginning of a defense mission. If you leave me I swear I will go afk in the lift every time.

Yea, I don't understand people that can't hold an ele for two seconds.

Some people don't like using their mics, or don't have one; besides... since when was this a debate? I was just asking for peoples opinions (and I'm glad you responded).

You do have a good point though - it is much easier to use a mic than type.

Not much of a debate, I guess discussion would be a better word. I know not everyone has one, I was just pointing out how much easier it is to use one. I'm still shocked at how few people do use voice chat. I guess it's my console background, but I find them invaluable.

Not much of a debate, I guess discussion would be a better word. I know not everyone has one, I was just pointing out how much easier it is to use one. I'm still shocked at how few people do use voice chat. I guess it's my console background, but I find them invaluable.

People have told me they can't hear me very well. So I'd much rather avoid the hassle of having to repeat what I've said over and over again. I might give it a go again with different settings and such but otherwise it doesn't work too well.

I always give my "ty" to someone ressing me. I don't however, when people wait 3 seconds before activating the elevator, and leaving without me or the rest of the squad. In that case, I might even (I totalle will) sarcastically tell them what a great job they did waiting for me/the rest of us.

It works ok in my experience, but I don't use it often unless someone else has one too so it's not exactly extensive experience. I tend to just call out energy leeches, rare stuff, and courtesy stiff like thank you, or if I'm almost at al elevator so they'll wait. My clan used mumble back when other people actually played, that worked well.

People have told me they can't hear me very well. So I'd much rather avoid the hassle of having to repeat what I've said over and over again. I might give it a go again with different settings and such but otherwise it doesn't work too well.

It works ok in my experience, but I don't use it often unless someone else has one too so it's not exactly extensive experience. I tend to just call out energy leeches, rare stuff, and courtesy stuff. My clan used mumble back when other people actually played, that worked well. PTT is annoying, the voice activation on some third party apps is sweet though.

I personally don't. I feel like reviving a teammate is something that you are supposed to do and is not only in revive-ee's benefit, but also in the revive-ers benefit because they have more help. It is a part of the game.

As a general rule, I will typically thank them.

I also tend to revive team mates without expecting thanks in return.

However, I don't rez 4 spammers and repeated pentacide/ogricide victims.

I figure that if they are that overzealous, they need a timeout to calm down anyway.

I've never regretted that decision.

I usually thank people for reviving me. I don't expect others to thank me but it's nice to get the acknowledgement when they say it. If there are a lot of enemies around, I will thank them later when we're not in danger anymore. Now I usually thank them while they are reviving me if there is nothing for me to shoot at.

Most of the time I wait for others to catch up unless 1 is off doing their own thing behind everyone and not even trying to play with the group.