Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Gawds (Us) Fully Researched Now Recruiting

YoreGawd

jV5pixW.png?1

This is a small clan that is growing fast. Just upgraded to Shadow Clan. Good active players and looking to expand yet again.

Dojo built and all labs are all fully researched, one solar rail built. Emblem designed and approved. I Have built all halls, gardens, trading post, obstacle course, treasury, and dueling rooms.

No mastery requirement just looking for some fun and active players, If you are new, myself and everyone else in the clan would be happy to get you started.

Ground Rules

Promotions are based on Mastery Rank, the higher your level, the more privileges you get.
Be courteous and be respectful, remember Tenno, we were all new once.
Respect the ranks of your fellow clan members.
If you need to take a break from the game for any reason, please let me know in advance.
Be active, all you need to do is show up.
Contribute. Not just resources, but also help your fellow clan mates.

This clan in the last week has grown from 1 to 20. I have been recruiting pretty aggressively, both myself and my clan mates with recruiting privileges, have been adding people almost daily. We have a great group so far and would like you to help us grow some more.

Thanks Tenno. Edited by YoreGawd

Hi, this is the leader of Guild Elegant, darkfire4582. Like us, I can see that you are having some trouble recruiting. I, along with sphealzero, the co-owner of Guild Elegant, invite you,and all of your members, to join guild elegant. The leader of the Tenno Gawds will become an owner of guild elegant, making it a triumvirate of leadership. We have all the labs but are missing a few rooms and not all the research is done. I'm not sure how much progress your clan has made, but I hope together, we can make something great. If your guild comes to a consensus and/or majority decision, do message me back with a reply.

P.S. I can see that you are a much higher mastery rank than both of us, her being six and me being seven, but I'd just like you to consider our proposal.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/226436-guild-elegant-now-recruiting-all-labs-free-trading-dueling-room/

Edited by darkfire4582

I started as a Ghost Clan with the only member being me until I dropped all the resources myself to not only build the Dojo but also finish all of the research and build a solar rail. I have a lot of hours in game so I have had a lot of resources collecting dust. :) 

The forums I have been finding are basically dominated by very visible and very large clans. Basically the guys who all are #1 in events or have tons of member already seem to be the ones who dominate the recruiting forums. This seems also true in the recruiting tab on the in-game chat. 

However, I have had some success using a combination of chat and in game to recruit. We have 18 members so far and I have been able to add more pretty consistently, at least 2-3 per day when I am actively recruiting. It is hard to get visible but is it possible. It just takes a lot of time. 

I did get into an alliance with a few other clans. I probably could invite you to our Alliance as we have been looking for more clans. That also means, you have more players to run missions with. So, if you are interested we could do that.