The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Save File Not Uploading

I am having this problem after I am done playing warframe I hit the ps button and close the application and let my ps4 set for a few mins. then turn it off, when I start it up I get a msg that says that my ps4 could not upload my saved game file as it was updated by another ps4.  So ummm wth is going on I dont have two ps4's so anyhelp would be nice.

It's an issue that came with Sony's 1.07 update. Go into your Settings on the home screen and go to Application Saved Data Management, then to Saved Data in Online Storage, then to Delete and then delete the save data to any games that have this issue (in this case, Warframe) and then back out. Turn off the system, wait a moment and then turn it back on and your save data (provided you were playing prior to doing this) should upload normally.

It's an issue that came with Sony's 1.07 update. Go into your Settings on the home screen and go to Application Saved Data Management, then to Saved Data in Online Storage, then to Delete and then delete the save data to any games that have this issue (in this case, Warframe) and then back out. Turn off the system, wait a moment and then turn it back on and your save data (provided you were playing prior to doing this) should upload normally.

This-- and nice by the way man this was starting to urk me lol!