The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Do Exist!

Quiet_Time1

I've gotten nothing but XP for at least two weeks, and have maintained my login streak for about two months now...

I just want a Gorgon, catalysts be damned... But nice find OP. That this compelled you to make a thread over, however, I feel is compelling evidence for the need of a login rewards system rework.

I've gotten nothing but XP for at least two weeks, and have maintained my login streak for about two months now...

I just want a Gorgon, catalysts be damned... But nice find OP. That this compelled you to make a thread over, however, I feel is compelling evidence for the need of a login rewards system rework.

I had a gorgon blueprint sitting in my foundry for weeks now and I still haven't made it. Idk if I ever will.

I had a gorgon blueprint sitting in my foundry for weeks now and I still haven't made it. Idk if I ever will.

Same here, it just doesn't seem useful especially since we have the Soma, and some people got the Gorgon Wraith, which is slightly better. The fact that it has no polarity slots at start is terrible

Same here, it just doesn't seem useful especially since we have the Soma, and some people got the Gorgon Wraith, which is slightly better. The fact that it has no polarity slots at start is terrible

My concern isn't that I'm missing out on a potentially great gun, my concern is that I'm missing out on a weapon completely outclassed by weapons I had a far easier time getting.

The Gorgon, you see, is the last weapon I can still obtain, and I have no influence over when I get it.