Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Super Something ☆ All We Care Is The Alliance Chat Panel [Joining Closed]

yuikami

Clan Name: Arsenic Candy
Clan Tier: Ghost
Clan Representative: Gokaiza
Clan's Theme: We're just a small group of friends brought together by video games. :D
Clan's Fandom: All types of stuff! Games, anime, destroy-er, I mean, saving the world from evil! Yeah! Oh and cookies.

Ermergerd sorry for the late reply gais, was grinding the event. Lemme get to this rlly quick :D

EDIT:

Alright! thank you so much for taking interested in joining ULTIMATE SUPER SOMETHING.
The invitation should show up in your inbox shortly! Hope you guys enjoy the stay here! ;D

Edited by yuikami

Here goes~

Clan Name: Project Null
Clan Tier: Ghost? (lowest tier... forgot what it was ><)
Clan Theme: Let's skip the MGS reference... too much I know. Clan's pretty much born out of a conscious decision to be stress-free lol :D

Clan Name: Aes Dana
Clan Tier: Ghost (dreaming about becoming Shadow but we lack willing compatriots)
Clan Representative: Warlord temhun, Generals: Malakai1989 & Smile_0n (put zero instead of letter "o")
Clan's Theme: Clan of friends for coop fun in ME3 style.
Clan's Fandom: Playing coop games, talking and making jokes over TS3. Looking for more minions to join our clan. ;p
Clan's Contact: http://aesdana.enjin.com/

My lot is interested in joining up with y'all.

- Clan Name: Wolfheart
- Clan Tier: Ghosty Ghost
- Clan Representative: Lunaticked (me!)
- Clan's Theme: We're a bunch of friends who play together in all manner of game. Drama free, giant dorks.
- Clan's Fandom: Got a wide variety amongst us. Couple of us are into Elder Scrolls, Star Wars, Anime, one of us has professed to watching a Korean soap opera once or twice. Variety!
- Clan's Contact: Lunaticked (again!)

My lot is interested in joining up with y'all.

Ermergerd I'm rlly rlly sorry for the super late reply xD I'm sending the invitation now ♥

Welcome to ULTIMATE SUPER SOMETHING!! Hope you enjoy the stay here andddd woohoo! Team Elder Scrolls!

I AM NOW HERE. YOU ARE ALL DED.

Wow. I don't think we've grouped at all but I'm pretty sure I have you on my friends list from waaaaaaay back. Like before account resets, or maybe just after, way way back.

Clan Name: NewLunaRepublic

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan Rep: me (Preditor83) or ScaryDragonBaby

Clan Theme: ive had this clan for over a year now and it was a private one i made for me and my mates but about a week ago we decided its time to expand and get some members so here we are

Clan Fandom: well the clan itself doesnt have a fandom per say but it is called NewLunaRepublic so MLP is guess but 9/10 members just think its a cool name 

Clan Contacts: Forum, in game, steam even Facebook its its important 

Clan Name: Liquid Nitrogen
Clan Tier:  Ghost Clan
Clan Representative: RainJay and shabadabadaba (whisper bible verses in his ears, he loves it)
Clan's Theme: Cure Cancer, and world domination!
Clan's Fandom: Professional mercenaries, protecting world peace, etc. Basically normal everyday activities. 
Clan's Contact: Dont have one yet.

Just starting out, and would love to be a part of this community ;)

Clan Name: Exceptionally Average
Clan Tier: Ghost Clan
Clan Representative: Me (PurplePonyEater)
Clan's ThemeClan consists of me myself and I. Mostly so I could make my own dojo.
Clan's FandomPlay many other games like WoW, LoL, CSGO, etc.. If it's a game I've probably played it.

Don't care about politics just chatting and having some peeps to team up with.

@Liquid Nitrogen and Exceptionally Average Welcome to Ultimate Super Something! Hope you guys enjoy the stay here! Let me know if you guys need anything alliance related ;D

Edited by yuikami