Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Super Something ☆ All We Care Is The Alliance Chat Panel [Joining Closed]

yuikami

If someday you get a slot for 1 player i will leave my infos here :

- Clan Name: Triskelion Balance
- Clan Tier: Ghost
- Clan Representative: Spartan0118
- Clan's Theme: I just wanted to run a solo dojo, and help any of my friends that may get into the game
- Clan's Fandom: Currently i am playing only warframe and league of legends, sometimes dota or world of tanks and some new single player games.
- Clan's Contact: Spartan0118, if needed you can add me on steam spartan118958

• 1 month later...

Woo! 101st post! XD Hiya, it would be wonderful if we may become part of the USS alliance. Was really close to a lot of CMC members and it would be great to contact/play with them with a bit of ease.

Clan Name: Black Star Hunters

Clan Tier: Ghost (4 members total)

Clan Representative: Exie., metalbawkses

Clan's Theme: So far a small group of local veterans where we run events to the best of our abilities competing against other ghost clans who have 10 members. Nothing that we're too serious about though our shared coordination and knowledge usually shines at the end c: 

Clan's Fandom: Nothing notable outside of Warframe

Clan's ContactAmako on steam! (me) Could find my link through my Warframe forum profile. 

• 3 months later...

As i was told, this topic is no longer an alliance recruitment board, so i decided to use it as an Raid Group Recruitment board ;)

I want to create a stable raid group for a daily arcane enhancement/cred farm, mainly for our alliance members (although they can bring friends with them) who do not have such group, or want to do an extra raid for an extra cred and broadly defined fun. Based upon my experience with random players from recruitment chat in the past two weeks, the possibility of finishing the raid with randoms is nigh impossible due to: squabbles about class supremacy, weapon preferences, veeeeeeeeeeeeery lose approach to "raiding" in general, doing anything more complicated then shooting people or, finally, being able to actaully RESPOND to other people messages.

My aim is to create a cohesive group able to start and finish the raid without problems mentioned in the above.

Mastery level as not as important as the standard requirements for the raid:

- Possesing at least two of the frames listed below:

Loki, Nova, Trinity, Vauban, Nyx, Frost, Banshee

- Possesing some hard hitting weapons (e.g. Latron Prime, Paris Prime)

- To be communicative with the rest of the raid members

- To be aquainted with the raid tactics

I'm in UTC +1 (Berlin Time), so i aim at 7-8 pm. for the "raid time", although i'm open to suggestion of different time if there will be more participant with other time preferences.

Unfortunately, i don't have a voice communication server to house our group, but if anyone would like to lend their server for our purposes, i would be greatefull. (On a side note, i really don't think voice communication is that needed, you can plan the rotation, door opening and directions on chat)

For now i would like to see people's response to this little project, if there will be many players eager to take part, we'll kick off after easter, on tuesday evening, seventh of april.

If you would like to participate and you meet the requirements listed in the second paraghraph  please write a post under this with your nick.

In case you have some questions, feel free to ask me in-game, nick: Malakai1989

• 2 weeks later...

- Clan Name: Buffer Overflow
- Clan Tier: Ghost
- Clan Representative: SysWOW64 (AKA: Me)
- Clan's Theme: Basically to relax is the point of this clan.
- Clan's Fandom: Games, Games, and more games. (I also really love tech :o)
- Clan's Contact: Me, because, foreveralone.jpg.

• 1 month later...

-  Clan Name: Syndicate of Discord

/  Tlan Cier: Ghost 8 semi active members

+  Clan Representatives: CielleSword , Alexiiilove , Vanbael

_  Clan Theme{z]:: As if the element of Chaos himself hosted his own syndicate in WARFRAME. Discord from MLP.

*  Clan Fandom ; My Little Pony, Discord in particular. Minor furry involvement and as always a fan of making things just a little bit more fun in this mundane life.

<  Clan Contact : CielleSword on steam. if or when we start to swap out for more active members I will be making a steam community group. 

• 2 months later...

Clan name: We Want More
Tian Cier.Storm clan
Clan Representatives: im :)
Clan Theme : When I created my clan, I was counting on a lot of active and friendly players, and it was some time, which is why the clan rank of storm, but after a while people began to leave the game, and who is the clan, now I'm just tired of the set of players and looking for a friendly alliance with whom I could have good time in the game at the first opportunity  I will lower ranked clan.
Clan contacts... me on steam - PROJECT-SERENITY

• 4 weeks later...
0IUWNHG.png

Clan name: Orientoparu No Kage

Warlord: Eon.Lightyears

Clan Tier: Shadow

Region: Asia

Active Mambers: 27

Backround: I started alone 3 weeks ago and some people started asking to join my clan(mostly newbies)... I never expected that we will become this big, now I have 27 active members around ASIA,

I hope you guys consider us as an ally.

smRRsZO.png