The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Somebody With Rank 7+ Heavy Cal To Help Me Plz

arman276

Question

Need you to have braton or braton prime (not soma because different spread) and shoot it with the heavy cal side by side with me to test accuracy difference please, dont want to use 350 cores and find out i hate it.. pm me im on now

7 answers to this question

do u want accuracy for not

that's all

theres no "i want to see first"

uhh, he/she wants to compare to know just how much accuracy he/she would be giving up....maybe think where people are coming from with stuff like this before you post something rude eh?

Boltor Prime has a relatively high intrinsic accuracy. It isn't affected as much by a maxed heavy caliber as a Soma or Braton Prime.

A stock BoltorP is 50 accuracy. A BoltorP with maxed HC is 20.5 (or thereabouts). A stock Soma is 28. A Soma with maxed HC is about 12 or so--about the same as a Gorgon.

Boltor Prime has a relatively high intrinsic accuracy. It isn't affected as much by a maxed heavy caliber as a Soma or Braton Prime.

A stock BoltorP is 50 accuracy. A BoltorP with maxed HC is 20.5 (or thereabouts). A stock Soma is 28. A Soma with maxed HC is about 12 or so--about the same as a Gorgon.

i saw video for soma but the spread on soma is way more than braton even though its same accuracy, so i want to see how the spread of braton is with higher ranked hc