Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Help

Starwarsguy1999

Ok cool do you think you can get it done before u13 on ps4?

I should be able to get it done in the next couple hours.

The idea I have for it is to keep it as close to the original symbol as possible, So I am thinking of just changing the silhouette of the light sabre for one of a weapon/sword from warframe. Do you have any preference for what weapon it should be?

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Well a background would not look that good (IMO), There are a couple things I could do with the background but at the end of the day with an symbol like this it is often better to keep it simple.

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Ok here is a work in progress just to see how you like the Nikana. (I am not a fan of it but I am not the one that needs to be pleased you are).

StarwarsguyemblemNikana_zps42373c8d.png

The background is there to give the image something to stand against. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

I can provide a high resolution redraw of whatever design you come up with BrotherIcarus. It usually makes emblems come out looking much better. I could either give you the high resolution version and you could do final processing (scaling, moderate effects), or I can do those. An example of the difference it can make:

SimpleLotusScaled.png Vs. 8ywbb.png

In this example, which was from a couple days ago, we actually posted our versions at the same time. The request was pretty vague, but we both had the exact same idea. The left one is an edit of an emblem found elsewhere, while the one on the right is a redraw with small amounts of effects to improve readability. So, would you like me to pitch in?

-snip-

Sure thing I would be fine with this, as far as I am concerned it is overall less work for me.

As far as it goes once the OP is fine with the design I have made him I will send it to you for the final touch up.

Edited by BrotherIcarus