Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can De Please Reconsider This Update?

TrueSone

So I was reading around the general discussion forum and found out that there are a couple of threads that mentioned some of the hidden changes made in the game.

- Increase in enemy damage

- Drop rate lowered

- A few weapon changes that weren't noted

I am personally fine with weapon balances, but the increase in enemy and lowered drop rate in my opinion should be reverted. First of all, the enemies are now way too hard for new players (myself) who have not gotten any good mods yet, and the lowered drop rate just doesn't help. This might not seem to be a big problem to some of the experienced players but for players who are just starting, this is a bit too harsh on them.

Also I believe that DE should note all the changes made in a patch.

What are your opinions?

I agree with you but I find that there are more drops than before, at least for me anyway.

the increased damage is just to offset the new passive increase in stats that the frames get now. Since before you could cap out shield at abot 600 is on most frames and now you can hit over 1000 easily, they had to input some sort of countermeasure. I do miss being all-powerful though D:

Hmmm...

All these threads:

https://forums.warfr...ornings-update/

https://forums.warfr...s-intented-but/

https://forums.warfr...es-is-not-cool/

https://forums.warfr...full-auto-guns/

https://forums.warfr...ies-got-buffed/

https://forums.warfr...eally-happened/

Plus discussion here suggests there are indeed missing details. For this I apologize - it was not intentional!

The office is currently closed and Devs are likely sleeping,, I will get back to everyone tomorrow with some official notes on changes that didn't make the list.

Sorry again, everyone.

This would seem to suggest that the change 'may be' unintended. Either way the Devs will let us know soon enough.

I agree with you but I find that there are more drops than before, at least for me anyway.

the increased damage is just to offset the new passive increase in stats that the frames get now. Since before you could cap out shield at abot 600 is on most frames and now you can hit over 1000 easily, they had to input some sort of countermeasure. I do miss being all-powerful though D:

Mm, I do notice rare mods do drop less now tho, as the name suggest, they are suppose to be rare, but we need those mods to deal with the buffed enemeies >.<

I agree with you that there needs to be some sort of counter measures, but even with the passives, the buff was too much. Especially for new players just starting out, they have no extra shields. xD I personally ran a few Mercury mission to see the changes and I can say they were buffed SIGNIFICANTLY, I was having trouble to deal with them and I am a rank 20 excalibur :P

Mm, I do notice rare mods do drop less now tho, as the name suggest, they are suppose to be rare, but we need those mods to deal with the buffed enemeies >.<

I agree with you that there needs to be some sort of counter measures, but even with the passives, the buff was too much. Especially for new players just starting out, they have no extra shields. xD I personally ran a few Mercury mission to see the changes and I can say they were buffed SIGNIFICANTLY, I was having trouble to deal with them and I am a rank 20 excalibur :P

Oh ho dont get me wrong, I bit the bullet quite a few times since the new update even on some of my maxed out frames. There is definately too much of an increase in enemy damage. I liked th eidea of being able to solo missions instead of having to bring a full party anywhere other than mercury. Sucks too because i have a few low level frames and its tough to train them now. Please fix DE. I want my game back!

maybe they lowered the drop rate because of upcoming trade option :D

Hmm...I never thought of that, it's a possiblity, but news players like me want to get those rare mods too without insane grinding D:

And isn't the upcoming trading option only limited to clans?

So I was reading around the general discussion forum and found out that there are a couple of threads that mentioned some of the hidden changes made in the game.

- Increase in enemy damage

- Drop rate lowered

- A few weapon changes that weren't noted

I am personally fine with weapon balances, but the increase in enemy and lowered drop rate in my opinion should be reverted. First of all, the enemies are now way too hard for new players (myself) who have not gotten any good mods yet, and the lowered drop rate just doesn't help. This might not seem to be a big problem to some of the experienced players but for players who are just starting, this is a bit too harsh on them.

Also I believe that DE should note all the changes made in a patch.

What are your opinions?

Oh ho dont get me wrong, I bit the bullet quite a few times since the new update even on some of my maxed out frames. There is definately too much of an increase in enemy damage. I liked th eidea of being able to solo missions instead of having to bring a full party anywhere other than mercury. Sucks too because i have a few low level frames and its tough to train them now. Please fix DE. I want my game back!

Agree with u guys and any1 else with similar statements, this is like update 6 going to update 7 but taking out all the benefits and keeping all the disadvantages like a massive nerf on us, this might somehow be contributed to some Very very "helpful", "kind" players posting crap and nonsense at low ranks talking about themselves being too OP or god-like in the first few planets, yeah it made me lmao when i saw their post with that much confidence and bull S#&$ begging the game to be harder when they haven even cleared have the map.

It's true that that game got too easy after the passives and a counter measure was needed but the enemy buff is wayy too much in my opinion. The enemy buff needs some serious reworking. I don't blame them for lowering drop rates but don't make them to hard to obtain >.<