The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed Beta Bages

Exlodian_Akitora

I have been thinking for awhile now.......why dont the closed beta players like my self get something besides the lato vandal and braton brandal why dont we also get a badge to put apon our arms to show we helped DE to stop all the bugs and all the problems by submiting what we found

what are your thoughts on this idea ...and yes i know some of you are gonna say "but the vandals are eneough" SO yeah...

They got to play the game earlier then others. They got two weapons no one else can get. Why give a badge also? Leave it as it is. If you haven't noticed, bugs still happen and problems are still being solved. You want to give everyone that reports a problem a badge too then?

Edited by ArchBlood

Well since we're likely going to see Braton Vandal coming back (not so sure if they'd do the same with the Lato Vandal, but who knows), it might be nice to add a Closed Beta badge and an Open Beta badge. Do recall the only "real" exclusives are the Founders gear now, so anything else has a chance to come out.

I've always wondered how they are going to implement exclusive weapons into mastery. Will new players never be able to reach the highest rank? Or will there be a buffer that accounts for exclusive weaponry, causing the resulting mastery to be superfluous?

By the time we get a mastery of 30, it wont matter. People having about 1 mastery level ahead of otherwise really isnt as bad as people seemed to think. Its going to take time to level up anyways to max and in that time new players will be able to get some of there own event weapons.

Well since we're likely going to see Braton Vandal coming back (not so sure if they'd do the same with the Lato Vandal, but who knows), it might be nice to add a Closed Beta badge and an Open Beta badge. Do recall the only "real" exclusives are the Founders gear now, so anything else has a chance to come out.

Pretty sure that Braton and Lato vandel are exclusive to closed beta. Those and the Founders gear are the only true exclusives I believe. Everything else has a chance to re-release.

Pretty sure that Braton and Lato vandel are exclusive to closed beta. Those and the Founders gear are the only true exclusives I believe. Everything else has a chance to re-release.

They were exclusive to CB, yes, but do recall they didn't specifically state that those two would be true exclusives. The only "true" exclusives DE mentioned were the Founders stuff.

I'm down with given the closed beta guys badges, if they let us get a crack at the weapons we will never get or have a chance to level for the mastery! The open guys are always 2 weapons behind, I vote you can have 20 badges, 10 for each gun we can get our hands on, deal?