Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Homeless? Become A Vagabond.

EdwardHowton

Note: because this seems to be unclear, this is a recruitment ad, not a philosophical discussion on the merits of casual gaming vis-a-vis the sociopolitical issues facing the middle class, or whatever people thought it was when they read it..

If you're a casual player who doesn't want to have to deal with weekly clan meetings, aren't interested in a laundry list of arbitrary rules that Must Be Followed Or Else, and simply want a place to stay; a place to show up, play, and contribute if and when you can without having to put up with quotas, Vagabond might be for you.

What you get:

Vagabond enjoys a fully furnished Dojo, with all the research you could ever want already done (with the first tier of specter regiments finishing up as I write this), and is currently in the process of joining an alliance to get involved in the solar rail conflicts.

What is expected of a member:

Show up sometimes. Inactives are culled after 60 days, which is essentially the only hard rule on the books.

Contribute to research if and/or when you can, if you want to. Most of the research has been funded by me alone and there isn't that much left to do, leaving all your goodies for your foundry. For future projects help would be welcome, but not mandatory.

Have fun. No, really. As a casual gamer myself, I understand not everyone wants a game to be their second job, and that's absolutely fine. If the game stops being fun for you, we're not going to guilt trip you into keeping at it, or send you emails every three hours telling you to shape up. Take a break. There's that whole '60 days' thing giving you all the time you want to get over a slump, and even then, if it takes you a year to get back to the game, you can just reapply.

If that sounds good to you as a casual gamer, if you're a powergamer and aren't bothered by missing out on clan forums and mailing lists and chatrooms and all that other fluff, or if you're anywhere in between and just want a place to hang your hat, our barracks have a place for you for as long as you want it before you move on. It's Vagabond for a reason.

To apply, contact me through these forums or in-game.

Edited by EdwardHowton

I enjoy being in a clan where meetings take place, it makes the game run alot easier when people are doing they jobs and helping out not just getting everything handed to them 

But it is a good thought for beginners to get used to the game 

Edited by Cerberus2101