Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibly The Best Harvester Luck Ever?

APBladeX

So, when I finally got the Brakk (after countless invasions), I decide to go for the Detron. I'm sort of a collector, and planning on as much mastery as possible (not a Founder and joined mid-U11). So, I jump into one of the Pluto invasions and the Harvester spawns midway into the mission (I was already marked). I killed him, and he dropped both a Detron blueprint, and receiver. Afterwards, I bring a friend and go into the same mission. The Harvester spawns again, this time dropping the barrel.

BLESS THE RNG GODS.

Post your experiences with the Harvester and Grustrag Three. It can be frustrating sometimes.

(Thank you Stalker, for literally 14 Dread blueprints and no Despair for about 3 months)

Edited by APBladeX

So, when I finally got the Brakk (after countless invasions), I decide to go for the Detron. I'm sort of a collector, and planning on as much mastery as possible (not a Founder and joined mid-U11). So, I jump into one of the Pluto invasions and the Harvester spawns midway into the mission (I was already marked). I killed him, and he dropped both a Detron blueprint, and receiver. Afterwards, I bring a friend and go into the same mission. The Harvester spawns again, this time dropping the barrel.

BLESS THE RNG GODS.

Post your experiences with the Harvester and Grustrag Three. It can be frustrating sometimes.

(Thank you Stalker, for literally 14 Dread blueprints and no Despair for about 3 months)

I actually had the first part happen to me too. I joined a game midway and the only other player is fighting Harvester. We take him down and I get both a part and the Blueprint in that run. 

G3 has given me nothing but neurodes though.  

Good job dude. I'm proud of your success.

A harvester lucky meeting?

I didn't really went hunting for him. I just join a random pub for Oxium and leveling weapons. Then, lights flicker and there Harvy the harvester wanted to sell his Sticks. Harvy was targeting on a random dude in the squad. I was "helping" the team by spamming 4 all over the place and running around.

Harvy drop the receiver and bp after my running marathon.

A few weeks from that Harvy visited me, I was being helpful by running in circles and my team just sprayed bullets and lasers that go pew pew at him. This time Harvy drop the barrel. Unfortunately i was low on OC and credits.

That's about it i guess.

Every single time I've killed the stalker I've gotten Slash Dash. 

First time I killed the Harvester I got the receiver and BP and he hasn't dropped anything else yet.

The only time the G3 have spawned I wasn't paying attention so I was killed and didn't get anything...

I'm not lucky. 

Well i can make 3 detrons right now... Just waiting for the AkDetron :( 

Ak- seems to be prefix for Tenno Akimbo pistol...Dual seems to be more appropriate.

I got enough to make 5 Detrons and 2 Brakks, by the way. Somehow dog seems to love me, or at least it used to.

Edited by Habataki

Still looking for it.

n4IL6Ie.jpg

That made me WTFOL

If that is not a photoshop I'm sorry.  I've seen harvester 3 times is all and have 1BP and 5 barrels (been on my nekros every time)

G3 i've only seen twice, the first time they dropped a natural talent, the second time was 1st solo mission on Ceres for rescue 2.0... luckily Loki's disarm works really well on them.  They dropped nothing.

I just got my first despair yesterday.  I have absolutely no idea how many tons and tons of stalker encounters.  I've sold off a bunch of Hate and Dread BPs but since trading was first introduced and I had hope I might trade BP for BP i've collected around 5 of each, and i'm sure he's dropped nothing in at least 3/4 of the encounters.

That made me WTFOL

If that is not a photoshop I'm sorry.  I've seen harvester 3 times is all and have 1BP and 5 barrels (been on my nekros every time)

Yeah I've killed it around 30 times. I've had a Nekros with me most of the times, and I got duplicates during the double resource drop event, which is pointless but oh well.