Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Update?

It is a embarrassing for someone to just say: "I want it now", It makes that someone sound spoiled and entitled.  

As for the the timing of the update being sent to cert. , have you tried coding something? Have you tried completely overhauling a combat system? This takes time.  And I say that as an IT major just starting to code. Just be glad its coming out at all.

EDIT: Lets not forget the different architecture between the PC and PS4 (I do not know the specifics between the two, but I know it holds some bearing.)

architecture shmarchitecture. give the update to me right meow!!!

edit: look, im a little boy, with big boy dreams. And some day i will be a big boy looking back on my little boy self asking" where did that little boy go?" And then i may just turn around and see in a mirror...and hey, looking back at me through my big boy eyes, i will see that little boy who is dreaming of big boy dreams.

Edited by (PS4)octus

Don't wanna come off rude here but, all I see is "we want new content" all the time. Do PS4 players already have everything (weapons, frames, sentinels, helmets, maxed mods,etc)? IMO there should still be beyond PLENTY enough to keep you occupied until the update comes out. 

Plus, it's in Sony's hands. 

tho u13 is submitted to cert for sony it should have been ready earlier. 

I'm competently confident that DE is working hard on both platforms around the clock. 

I'd much rather have a update take awhile to come out, then be rushed and forget something that cannot be hotfixed instantly because it's on PS4. 

Edited by autrix02

Don't wanna come off rude here but, all I see is "we want new content" all the time. Do PS4 players already have everything (weapons, frames, sentinels, helmets, maxed mods,etc)? IMO there should still be beyond PLENTY enough to keep you occupied until the update comes out. 

Plus, it's in Sony's hands. 

I'm competently confident that DE is working hard on both platforms around the clock. 

I'd much rather have a update take awhile to come out, then be rushed and forget something that cannot be hotfixed instantly because it's on PS4. 

i dont take you as coming off rude, but im pretty sure there are players who have things maxed. i really want it because its my hope that it will have a fix for the bug that was introduced last update. So its not entirely about new content, for some of us(like me), i cant play my game until this update comes out. and its a little frustrating waiting for it after i have put time and money into a game that will not save my progress 95% percent of the time. im not trying to sound rude or angry or anything, but i am definitely getting up every morning hoping that update will come out and i can play my current favorite game again.

also, just to point something out. if i recall there was a HUGE hype-train when update 13 was about to hit for the p.c. i think it went on for a few pages had multiple threads merged into a mega thread...and then the update did not hit when it was supposed to. the p.c. side went pretty crazy and lots of threads were started in anger. they were so mad that they were told it was going to come out one week, and then they had to wait ONE MORE WEEK after that. now i want anyone who thinks the ps4 tenno are being greedy, or entitled or whatever,  to just stop and think about how long the ps4 people have had to wait after that whole mess(which we sat through with you, waiting for our turn)and maybe be a little sympathetic to them.

we have waited long, we can have our own hype-train.

i dont take you as coming off rude, but im pretty sure there are players who have things maxed. i really want it because its my hope that it will have a fix for the bug that was introduced last update. So its not entirely about new content, for some of us(like me), i cant play my game until this update comes out. and its a little frustrating waiting for it after i have put time and money into a game that will not save my progress 95% percent of the time. im not trying to sound rude or angry or anything, but i am definitely getting up every morning hoping that update will come out and i can play my current favorite game again.

also, just to point something out. if i recall there was a HUGE hype-train when update 13 was about to hit for the p.c. i think it went on for a few pages had multiple threads merged into a mega thread...and then the update did not hit when it was supposed to. the p.c. side went pretty crazy and lots of threads were started in anger. they were so mad that they were told it was going to come out one week, and then they had to wait ONE MORE WEEK after that. now i want anyone who thinks the ps4 tenno are being greedy, or entitled or whatever,  to just stop and think about how long the ps4 people have had to wait after that whole mess(which we sat through with you, waiting for our turn)and maybe be a little sympathetic to them.

we have waited long, we can have our own hype-train.

Fair point. +1

Though, I wasn't implying you couldn't have a Hype train. :P By all means: 

sne0za.png

Edited by autrix02

There's no news because DE doesn't have access to the going-ons of the Sony Cert team. No one but Sony has any idea of the timeframe for when the update will be released now that it's in their hands. You should bug them.